netflix

Discus and support netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i never used this before but i sign up for the gold membership and i would like to add netflix but i can't find it!! i looked all over, even browsed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoungestCloth83, Jan 4, 2014.

1. netflix

i never used this before but i sign up for the gold membership and i would like to add netflix but i can't find it!! i looked all over, even browsed apps and it doesn't show up. there no taps or sections for music, video, or tv theres only home, social,
    games, apps, setting and bing its getting really frustrating can someone please help

:)

YoungestCloth83, Jan 4, 2014
  2. derpachu
    derpachu Guest
    Netflix on 360

Alan Wake is old, but good. Thriller/Horror game.

derpachu, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xSomeGamer
    xSomeGamer Guest
    Netflix on 360

RDR. Shame you're PS3.

xSomeGamer, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

netflix

Please do not make duplictae threads asking the same question.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Answer the question I'm having the same problem

blakedaboss4r3l, Oct 31, 2018
  6. tsglass Win User

Netflix Party Feature

Its not Microsoft. Its Netflix. NETFLIX develops the app, MS approves it. Netflix decided to not bring party mode back for latest dashboard. You have to contact and complain to Netflix. There are many discussions and answers from Netflix officials on the
    Netflix website.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Netflix on Xbox

actually use netflix xbox

there is more features on netflix xbox then any other device

kinect netflix voice and gesture commands

netflix parties

(would only function with gold anyways)

netflix search using voice (coming this fall)
  8. TomuO2 Win User

Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Désinstalle netflix

réinstalle netflix .
  9. Klokkwork Win User

xbox live subsription requirement for apps and services

What Microsoft ought to do is strike up a deal with Netflix, and let the Gold membership pay for a Netflix account. But with restrictions. Like the Xbox Netflix account can only be used on Xbox. If you want to use Netflix on other devices, you have to
    pay Netflix directly for their regular subscription.
  10. White x Pony Win User

The Official "Bring back the party option" thread

BRING BACK NETFLIX PARTY MODE! i called netflix,and the operator said it was an Xbox issue,NOT a Netflix issue. BRING IT BACK!!!
Thema:

netflix

1. netflix - Similar Threads - netflix

2. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  3. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  4. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  5. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  6. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  7. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  8. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...
  9. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  10. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...