Netflix Xbox One App does not show watch list

Discus and support Netflix Xbox One App does not show watch list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The netflix app is not showing my list of movies that I have saved. All that it shows is major categories and genres. Also it is annoying to seach... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matteo automata, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Netflix Xbox One App does not show watch list

The netflix app is not showing my list of movies that I have saved. All that it shows is major categories and genres. Also it is annoying to seach since it does not support having a keyboard connected to my Xbox One

:)

matteo automata, Feb 7, 2015
  2. imbeholden
    imbeholden Guest
    Can't add Netflix or espn app to OneGuide

The espn app worked with my app channel - it automatically added itself to the one guide once I installed the app. The netflix app on the other hand does not show up in the list of apps that I can even add to the channel list at all. Is anybody else even
    seeing netflix as an option to add to the app channel list?

imbeholden, Feb 7, 2015
  3. Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time)

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.

Not sure if this is a problem with the Netflix App or an exclusive problem with XBOX ONE. Whenever I go to watch a TV show on Netflix, and stop anywhere during the show, play some games, come back to the show and about 60% of the time the show is back at
    the start. Does anyone else have this problem?

aRagingCanadian, Feb 7, 2015
  4. soccerp1ay3r
    soccerp1ay3r Guest

Hello,

There should be a row for your queue, which will look similar to the category rows. There however can sometimes be a large number of the rows of suggested categories. If it does not appear, you can attempt to sign out of your netflix account on the xbox
    and sign back in. Hopefully this fixes your issue!

soccerp1ay3r, Feb 7, 2015
  5. soccerp1ay3r Win User

Hello,

There should be a row for your queue, which will look similar to the category rows. There however can sometimes be a large number of the rows of suggested categories. If it does not appear, you can attempt to sign out of your netflix account on the xbox
    and sign back in. Hopefully this fixes your issue!
  6. imbeholden Win User

Can't add Netflix or espn app to OneGuide

The espn app worked with my app channel - it automatically added itself to the one guide once I installed the app. The netflix app on the other hand does not show up in the list of apps that I can even add to the channel list at all. Is anybody else even
    seeing netflix as an option to add to the app channel list?
  7. E McSq Win User

Netflix Voice Support - How to Use

Hi ZEBRA,

Netflix voice commands are NOT highlighted in green, unlike the rest of the xbox apps, which is obviously confusing.

Here is a list of the Netflix voice commands:

Firstly, make the kinect go into listening mode by saying "xbox select"

While xbox is listening you can say:

(on profile select screen) "Profile one", Profile two" (etc....)

(when scrolling through lists on the Netflix home screen) "Show more" , "Show previous" , "Next list" , "Previous list"

(select a film/show to watch) "Select 1" , "Select 2" , "Select 3" (etc...) or "Play 1", "Play 2" (etc...)

(when on film select screen) "Play", "Play from beginning", "Add to my List" or "Remove from my list"

(Whilst watcing a show/film) "Xbox play", "xbox pause", "xbox fast forward", "xbox rewind", "xbox stop" (no need to say xbox select first with those commands)

(During a show or on select screen) "Back to browse" (takes to the Netflix home screen)

(Other commands when at the netflix home screen) "Exit Netflix", "switch profiles"

Remember to say "xbox select" to put Kinect into listening mode before using these commands.

Hope this helps.
  8. VirgoCaliMan Win User

Netflix full screen

Is this viewing size reduction specific to Netflix or does it also occur in other apps?

Does the main Netflix menu (where you select shows or movies to watch) appear in full screen?

Can you give me a couple of the series (and episodes) or movies you are trying to watch so I can see if the same thing happens for me as well?
  9. RemoteView Win User

Netflix App no longer shows My List or Recently Watched on Xbox One

I'm having the same issue. Actually, last night it appeared one time for me. I went to netflix.com and added some stuff to my list. Launched the app on xbox one and my list was there. launched the app today and my list is gone again.
Thema:

1. Netflix Xbox One App does not show watch list - Similar Threads - Netflix App does

2. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  3. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  4. Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.: Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co. i noticed this issue 2 months ago. Bulid: Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/xGenieElitex [link] [comments]
  5. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  6. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  7. Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....: As per the title. Something has broken with Dolby Atmos in the Alpha Skip Ahead. I have a Denon AVR-4700X, and when playing 4K BluRay's with Atmos or Atmos supported games everything works fine....
  8. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix: My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it submitted by /u/GhostyHades [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox series X audio passthrough and Dolby Atmos in Netflix or Disney + app. It works with my other apps, apple tv, etc. At the same time, Netflix and Disney +no...
  10. Netflix app no longer responds to the android xbox remote control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix app no longer responds to the android xbox remote control: I use the android xbox app to control my xbox 1, but two days ago, the Netflix app stopped responding to input from my android app; the xbox screen and all other apps work with the android xbox...