netflix stop working

Discus and support netflix stop working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all of a sudden Netflix stop working 174c8878-c677-4fa9-a35f-f0124eff7c9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeniuneAtom1513, Jul 1, 2017.

1. netflix stop working

all of a sudden Netflix stop working

:)

GeniuneAtom1513, Jul 1, 2017
  2. GrandeJedi69
    GrandeJedi69 Guest
    Netflix app stop working

After changed the modem and the internet connection (from fiber 100 to fiber 200), now the app is working fine.

Why the previous app version worked fine but not the last version?

Anyway, now it works.

GrandeJedi69, Jul 1, 2017
  3. GrandeJedi69
    GrandeJedi69 Guest
    Netflix app stop working

It seems a diffused issue.

The app start loading the content but stop at least at 25%, always with same error.

Same behavior it's happening with the Sony TV Android.

There is something went wrong with the last app update on several sources.

Netflix support forward the issue to the programmers of the app: in this case, Microsoft.

Paolo

GrandeJedi69, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Chris Gelon Win User

Netflix stopped working

5. _Erni_ Win User

Netflix stopped working

Same here, doesn't work on xboxone. All other devices are just fine.
  6. aka Col Dude Win User

Netflix stopped working

Mine was working fine until the sign in problem last night, now I'm getting the same error message. I've had it before but that was resolved by getting my NAT type to OPEN from moderate. It's still OPEN but no luck
  7. drod3130 Win User

Netflix stopped working

I am experiencing this issue as well.
  8. DirtyGeritolMan Win User

Netflix stopped working

I also cannot access netflix since last night. I just spoke with netflix support, & went through all their trouble shooting. Still nothing. They said it is a microsoft issue and we should resolve it with them. The 360 can run netflix so this is a xbox one
    issue. MS support, do you have a fix for us ?
Thema:

netflix stop working

1. netflix stop working - Similar Threads - netflix stop working

2. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  3. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  4. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  5. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  6. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  7. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer): Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live. I connect...
  8. Netflix app stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app stop working: It seems a diffused issue. The app start loading the content but stop at least at 25%, always with same error. Same behavior it's happening with the Sony TV Android. There is something went...
  9. Netflix auto play won't stop even though feature is turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix auto play won't stop even though feature is turned off: I just got my Xbox One July 30, 2014 and installed the Netflix app. I can sign in and use it no problem, but every time I watch an episode from a series it auto plays to the next episode giving me...
  10. Netflix app won't stop auto playing episodes even though feature is turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app won't stop auto playing episodes even though feature is turned off: I just got my Xbox One July 30, 2014 and installed the Netflix app. I can sign in and use it no problem, but every time I watch an episode from a series it auto plays to the next episode giving me...