Netflix pinned items missing from PINS

Discus and support Netflix pinned items missing from PINS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says, I am missing almost every show on Netflix I had saved to my pins. The shows are still available, but the pins are gone. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMZN, Jun 11, 2014.

1. TMZN
    TMZN Guest

Like the title says, I am missing almost every show on Netflix I had saved to my pins. The shows are still available, but the pins are gone. I tried unpinning and repinning with no luck. Any ideas?

:)

2. Double44
    Double44 Guest
    Unable to remove Pins?

I usually "pin" stuff that I'm eventually looking to buy, for pricedrop reasons and what not. I recently looked at my pins and noticed that I was unable to remove certain pinned items. Apparently Microsoft has removed these 'pinned items' from the store,
    leaving me unable to un-pin them Netflix pinned items missing from PINS :( How to fix?

Double44, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Mikro
    Mikro Guest
    Xbox One Dash Pins Section goes Missing

Every few Hours Xbox One Dashboard Pins list goes missing but the first 6 I current have 15 pinned Items 9 of which disappear from time to time. Just reporting this issue so Xbox Knows It's one of about 150 other issues I've reported by phone or forums

Mikro, Jun 11, 2014
  4. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest

How many pins do you have?

Im not sure if you noticed, but as of the last update, theres a maximum pin amount on the dashboard, all pins after that limit are invisible, and the final pin is replaced with a marker to tell you this.

Is this perhaps whats happening here, you've simply pinned too many things?

MrAdyCarter, Jun 11, 2014
  5. TMZN
    TMZN Guest
    Yeah, I remember reading that. That's not the problem though. I only had about 12 pins, mostly TV shows. I an pin SOME of them, but not all. It's quite strange. I've hard reset twice to see if they come back; no luck.

TMZN, Nov 1, 2018
  6. TMZN Win User

Yeah, I remember reading that. That's not the problem though. I only had about 12 pins, mostly TV shows. I an pin SOME of them, but not all. It's quite strange. I've hard reset twice to see if they come back; no luck.
  7. MrAdyCarter Win User

How many pins do you have?

Im not sure if you noticed, but as of the last update, theres a maximum pin amount on the dashboard, all pins after that limit are invisible, and the final pin is replaced with a marker to tell you this.

Is this perhaps whats happening here, you've simply pinned too many things?
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

home page tiles

Hey there Refit! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you take a picture of what you're seeing so we can make sure we're on the same page? It sounds like you're seeing Battlefield 4 pinned to your homepage as well as in your recent items tiles, which is entirely normal.

For example: If I have Netflix pinned and I was watching a movie, then I went to my home, I'll still see Netflix as a pin as well as in my recent items.

At any rate, if you still have questions hit us back with a picture and we'll see about getting things figured out. ^_^
  9. SUPERADDIE Win User

Xbox One Dash Pins Section goes Missing

I can confirm this issue. Smart glass shows the correct pins, but the console pins go missing.
  10. Senthura Win User

Problem With Pins

I don't have the option to remove the pin when I press X and it's like it doesn't recognize it's pinned. The item is delisted AKA Minecraft Halloween Skin Pack yet somehow got pinned.
Thema:

1. Netflix pinned items missing from PINS - Similar Threads - Netflix pinned items

2. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  3. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  4. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  5. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  6. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  7. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  8. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...
  9. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  10. I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...: I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to fix it? 25058137-09ef-48e5-9ccf-89385094ef55