Netflix issue

Discus and support Netflix issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ewok James, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Ewok James
    Ewok James Guest

Netflix issue

Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed my subscription, re-downloaded to my Xbox, launched the app, but the controller doesn't seem to do anything at all while in the app itself. It allows me to hit the Xbox button and control everything else, is there a reason Netflix isn't allowing me to use this feature?

It's not a physical controller, it's a feature of the "My Xbox" app that allows me to control my signed in device wirelessly over the Internet. It's a very generic controller on the phone, but it works fine with literally anything my Xbox does, except Netflix.

:)

Ewok James, Feb 7, 2024
  2. qmagnet Win User

Netflix Issues...?

i'm using netflix canada on my xbox right now with no problems.
  3. DSaddy Win User

Netflix issues

Q: Can you go to the NetFlix website and stream from there?

If yes then you might have a legitimate issue, otherwise your issue is with Netflix.
  4. OneBgBdArtemis Win User

Netflix issues

Oh great, now you can't even quote people or respond directly to their posts huh? M$......wth? REALLY!!? my first post was for you darkstarone
  5. Sword Style Win User

Netflix issues

I just spent the past few hours using Netflix myself. I didn't experience any problems.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Netflix issues

i'm playing portal 2, and watching bob's burgers, so i can't see if netflix is down right now.
Thema:

Netflix issue

1. Netflix issue - Similar Threads - Netflix issue

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  4. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  5. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  6. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  7. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  8. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  9. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...
  10. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...