Netflix has disappeared where do I find it?

Discus and support Netflix has disappeared where do I find it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to uninstall Netflix due to the new password sharing, so I got to reinstall it through the store but it says I already own it so I go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Georgia North, May 29, 2023.

1. Netflix has disappeared where do I find it?

I had to uninstall Netflix due to the new password sharing, so I got to reinstall it through the store but it says I already own it so I go to the apps/games on my Home Screen and it’s nowhere to be found now bare in mind I’ve had an Xbox for years and this has never happened before it’s like it has just disappeared and is invisible or something. PLEASE HELP!

:)

Georgia North, May 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You should be able to install it through Microsoft Store as well. Please perform a powercycle on your console and then search for the app again on the Microsoft Store app.

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  3. Solvek Win User

netflix

I have noticed the same thing, netflix has disappeared from my dashboard. I did find access to netflix under my kinect hub (saying "Xbox Kinect" or waving my hand), if you have kinect I would suggest checking there until Microsoft issues a fix.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Netflix App has Disappeared

Hey there gohbender,

Have you checked in My Games & apps to see if the app is listed there? It's possible the app was uninstalled, so you may need to reinstall it from the Ready to Install section on the console.

Let us know what you find out!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. RobertLea Win User

NetFlix and Hulu not available in menus after May update

It disappeared on me today. If I can't access Netflix, where can I get my rebate from my Gold membership, since that's the only reason I shelled out $60.
  6. Vardagul Win User

where do i find it

Hi Elise! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I just want to clarify that do you mean you have purchased the EA Fifa 23 game but you are not able to install the game on your Xbox console?

Please confirm that you purchased the game on your Microsoft account by signing in to

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?lang=EN-US

Make sure the EA Fifa 23 game is showing in your order history. If it's not showing, it means the game was purchased on a different account. Check order history for other Microsoft accounts. If you can find the EA Fifa 23 game in your order history, use the same Microsoft account to sign in to your Xbox console.

Then check if you will be able to install the game to your full library.

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

1. Netflix has disappeared where do I find it? - Similar Threads - Netflix has disappeared

2. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  3. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  4. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  5. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  6. Netflix App has Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App has Disappeared: Today I logged into my Xbox live account and noticed that Netflix had disappeared from the Home Screen. I went into app channels to see if I could open it up tat way and it is no longer listed as...
  7. Netflix has completely locked up my Xbox dashboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix has completely locked up my Xbox dashboard.: My system won't boot... I did a soft reset to try to get to the home screen. It worked until l went back to Netlix. Now my screen goes black and it is stuck in a loop....
  8. Netflix now has Choppy (not smooth panning) picture since update on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix now has Choppy (not smooth panning) picture since update on xbox one: I have noticed that the Netflix App now has a bad, choppy picture since the last update. The picture does not pan or scroll smoothly anymore. I have compared it to other streaming apps on xbox one...
  9. NETFLIX has it's problems for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NETFLIX has it's problems for xbox: I want to start with that we all love using our apps on our xbox's at home, well since we all know xbox is not just gaming but it's everything in a box. :) We been a netflix user for a while,...
  10. Netflix has finally been updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix has finally been updated: Good......... can now click the stick to see streaming quality,,,,,,streams in super HD Bad.......app not as friendly with DNS maskers. 6723db24-7097-4fa6-8467-733714ab711d