Netflix app stop working

Discus and support Netflix app stop working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems a diffused issue. The app start loading the content but stop at least at 25%, always with same error. Same behavior it's happening with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrandeJedi69, Jul 7, 2017.

1. GrandeJedi69
    GrandeJedi69 Guest

Netflix app stop working

It seems a diffused issue.

The app start loading the content but stop at least at 25%, always with same error.

Same behavior it's happening with the Sony TV Android.

There is something went wrong with the last app update on several sources.

Netflix support forward the issue to the programmers of the app: in this case, Microsoft.

Paolo

:)

GrandeJedi69, Jul 7, 2017
  2. netflix stop working

all of a sudden Netflix stop working

GeniuneAtom1513, Jul 7, 2017
  3. update for netflix app

just looked on XBOX support twitter page X BOX is working with NETFLIX to fix their app for the XBOX so i hope they put back friends and the full screen option and also stop the auto play is so anoying and it slows everything down, keep on calling netflix
    and xbox it will speed things up fast

GENERAL ZOD XX, Jul 7, 2017
  4. GrandeJedi69
    GrandeJedi69 Guest

Netflix app stop working

After changed the modem and the internet connection (from fiber 100 to fiber 200), now the app is working fine.

Why the previous app version worked fine but not the last version?

Anyway, now it works.

GrandeJedi69, Jul 14, 2017
  5. GrandeJedi69 Win User

Netflix app stop working

After changed the modem and the internet connection (from fiber 100 to fiber 200), now the app is working fine.

Why the previous app version worked fine but not the last version?

Anyway, now it works.
  6. RobertKrogh Win User

Continuous "LOADING" When Running Xbox Live Videos.

This happens to me with the ESPN app on my 360. I stopped trying to use it because it kept buffering...netflix and other apps work great though...
  7. DesignerBeef63 Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Not Working

My media remote has stopped working, but only in certain apps. It works fine otherwise but will not navigate: Youtube, Netflix or XBox fit. Anyone else?
  8. Chris Gelon Win User

Netflix stopped working

9. _Erni_ Win User

Netflix stopped working

Same here, doesn't work on xboxone. All other devices are just fine.
Thema:

Netflix app stop working

1. Netflix app stop working - Similar Threads - Netflix app stop

2. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  3. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  4. Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.: Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co. i noticed this issue 2 months ago. Bulid: Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/xGenieElitex [link] [comments]
  5. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  6. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  7. Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....: As per the title. Something has broken with Dolby Atmos in the Alpha Skip Ahead. I have a Denon AVR-4700X, and when playing 4K BluRay's with Atmos or Atmos supported games everything works fine....
  8. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix: My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it submitted by /u/GhostyHades [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox series X audio passthrough and Dolby Atmos in Netflix or Disney + app. It works with my other apps, apple tv, etc. At the same time, Netflix and Disney +no...
  10. Netflix app won't stop auto playing episodes even though feature is turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app won't stop auto playing episodes even though feature is turned off: I just got my Xbox One July 30, 2014 and installed the Netflix app. I can sign in and use it no problem, but every time I watch an episode from a series it auto plays to the next episode giving me...