Netflix App Not Working On Xbox One

Discus and support Netflix App Not Working On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Netflix isn't fully loading on my Xbox one. It will open, get to the profiles screen once you choose a profile you just get a black screen. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STEPH LAMBERT, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Netflix App Not Working On Xbox One

Netflix isn't fully loading on my Xbox one. It will open, get to the profiles screen once you choose a profile you just get a black screen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled app. Reset xbox, checked closed captions. Unplugged consol for 5 mins. Nothing is working.

:)

STEPH LAMBERT, Sep 13, 2022
  2. ArmyMirage Win User

Netflix wont load - error 0X80070002 and Blu-ray player only loads menu sound and keeps loading/spinning

I'm having the exact same problem, everything on the xbox one works except Netflix loads for 10-15 seconds and then crashes out and Error codes 0x80070002. Netflix still works perfectly on my desktop PC and phone.

Things tried:

-Hard reset

-uninstall and reinstall of netflix app

-uninstall neflix, hard reset xbox, resinstall app

- factory reset xbox, resintall netflix app

-logged into netflix on pc and revoked logins for all devices hoping it was an account issue. It was not.

I am still having the problem. This is very annoying.
  3. silwenae99 Win User

BUG: With Dolby Atmos activated, all apps used Fallback to PCM 2.0

I can confirm this bug with the Dolby Atmos app.

My setup: Denon X4200W receiver with Xbox One S.

Atmos works fine in the Dolby Atmos app, Blu-Ray and Netflix (the movie Okja is the only Atmos movie on Netflix). All other Netflix videos and Xbox apps default back to 2.0 down mix as posted above.
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Netflix problem

I didn't have this issue on my Xbox, but I had the same message/issue in a Netflix app on one of my "smart" TVs. I fixed it by going to the settings screen in the Netflix app, signing out of the Netflix account and then re-entering my email and password.
    If that doesn't work, you might try deleting the Netflix app, then go through the app sign-in/setup process again.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Steph, let's test some processes. In the end, tell me the result ok?

Press the Xbox button > System > Restart console > Restart

After the console turns on again, hold the console's Xbox button (X- or start button) for approximately 10 seconds, the console will restart again.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please
  6. ChazWoodstock Win User

XBOX One Apps [Mod Removed], mainly Netflix

Generally all streaming apps working very well with Verizon Fios, Amazon, Xbox video playing HD playback well without stutter or bad resolution. Netflix on the other hand has never been able to play good HD. It loads and then plays with horrible resolution.
    It has been consistently like this since Feb when I got the Xbox One. Anybody have any ideas? Or know if this has to do with xbox one, app, or perhaps something on my end? So just to reiterate, Amazon Prime app and Xbox video work great with HD content, Netflix
    doesn't work at all.

Lastly, note that Netflix works just fine on my computer, phone, and apple tv. So it has to be something to do with xbox one or the app.
Thema:

1. Netflix App Not Working On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Netflix App Working

2. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  3. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  4. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  5. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix: My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it submitted by /u/GhostyHades [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox series X audio passthrough and Dolby Atmos in Netflix or Disney + app. It works with my other apps, apple tv, etc. At the same time, Netflix and Disney +no...
  7. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my xbox series X audio passthrough. It works with my other apps amazon prime , vudu hbo max. But with netflix and disney + it doesnt show passthrough . I have deleted...
  8. How can i resolve this and youtube Netflix and other app doesn't work? .thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i resolve this and youtube Netflix and other app doesn't work? .thanks: [img] How can i resolve this and youtube Netflix and other app doesn't work? .thanks e5714b3f-d0b5-4665-b1cf-f092de3b10d5
  9. Netflix app dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app dont work: Hey here is my problem: I'm trying to start Netflix, the presentation starts then the application closes, an alert message appears: Try again soon Sorry, our services are not working properly. To...
  10. Kinect Commands navigation no longer work in Netflix App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Commands navigation no longer work in Netflix App: Using Kinect commands for navigation no longer works in the Netflix app. Hasn't been working for the past few months. 7a8aa9ff-3e9a-4ee9-bee7-3a58d81bdadd