netflix app broken?

Discus and support netflix app broken? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; suddenly after months of of watching my netflix seemss to be broken. the menu taakes minutes to load to the starting screen, the controls take place... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blind bratwurst, Dec 24, 2015.

1. netflix app broken?

suddenly after months of of watching my netflix seemss to be broken. the menu taakes minutes to load to the starting screen, the controls take place with a minimum 3 sec lag and the stream run *** too. wtf happened

:)

blind bratwurst, Dec 24, 2015
  2. UltimateBerzerkStyle, Dec 24, 2015
  3. TipsyMar
    TipsyMar Guest
    How do I turn off subtitles so they stay OFF!?!?

The last Netflix app update caused all video I play in Netflix to start with subtitles turned on. Looks like a bug in the Netflix app.

Has anyone found a way to fix this?

TipsyMar, Dec 24, 2015
  4. MonsterOmen
    MonsterOmen Guest

netflix app broken?

Honestly what I have found to fix this is to un-install this and then re-install it. That worked for me. I haven't had any issues since I did that.

Let me know if it fixes it!

MonsterOmen, Dec 24, 2015
  5. MonsterOmen Win User

netflix app broken?

Honestly what I have found to fix this is to un-install this and then re-install it. That worked for me. I haven't had any issues since I did that.

Let me know if it fixes it!
  6. Scott Dorman Win User

Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

It seems the latest update has broken much more than it's fixed as I also get this issue with other apps. I don't know if it does the same thing when watching Netflix because Netflix cannot connect anymore after the update.
  7. BlackCanary007 Win User

HOW TO USE THE OLD VERSION OF NETFLIX WITH THE LATEST XBOX360 DASHBOARD UPDATE

Moving on... I am optimistic that the netflix parties will be reinstated with the next dev kit update. I think they need to work out a few issues with the coding. The party feature is the least of netflix worries because if you as me the whole entire app
    is broken and it needs to be fixed. It is a HUGE hassle to use it now and I barely use my Xbox for Netflix anymore because of it. We are not going to get the old app back that is not an option because Microsoft wants the app to be completely functional with
    the Kinect. I hope Netflix has taken all the complaints into account and they are considering bringing back Netflix parties because people really enjoyed it.
  8. iyae Win User

"Who's watching Netflix" endless loop Whenever I try to play a video

Ok guys, I have a workaround for this (doesn't fix the problem, but saves you a bit of time and frustration)

1) Load the Netflix app

2) Choose one of the profiles that WORKS

3) When Netflix is loaded, click "b", change profile, and select your broken profile

4) Play stuff.

This seems to work for me every time. Just load with one of the other Netflix users initially, then switch to your own and start watching.

Microsoft an/or Netflix need to fix this pronto!
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Is netflix broken?

netflix is working 100% for me, with no issues.
Thema:

netflix app broken?

1. netflix app broken? - Similar Threads - netflix app broken

2. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  3. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  4. Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.: Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co. i noticed this issue 2 months ago. Bulid: Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/xGenieElitex [link] [comments]
  5. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  6. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  7. Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....: As per the title. Something has broken with Dolby Atmos in the Alpha Skip Ahead. I have a Denon AVR-4700X, and when playing 4K BluRay's with Atmos or Atmos supported games everything works fine....
  8. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix: My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it submitted by /u/GhostyHades [link] [comments]
  9. Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems: Xbox STILL doesn't work properly on Xbox One (X in my case) - HDR is on 100% of the time regardless of what's being viewed. It's absolutely this app and this app only. All other games/apps work...
  10. XB1: Netflix App Broken/Crashes When Attempting To Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1: Netflix App Broken/Crashes When Attempting To Launch: Hi. Ever since the March update I've been unable to use Netflix on my Xbox One. I click on the tile and then it just dumps me back to the home screen, after about 10 seconds of displaying the...