Net work problems

Discus and support Net work problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try to join a party it says that and i quote "can't connect to the xbox live party. There may be network problems." I checked my network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ssgberges, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ssgberges
    ssgberges Guest

Net work problems

Every time i try to join a party it says that and i quote "can't connect to the xbox live party. There may be network problems." I checked my network it was perfectly fine what do i do?

:)

ssgberges, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Mxlord1
    Mxlord1 Guest
    2 net work adapters?

my garage is not around the house, it is 400 ft from the house. Other side of the road. Has anyone used a wifi booster? Which is the best?

Mxlord1, Jan 3, 2014
  3. AcidMoxy
    AcidMoxy Guest
    2 net work adapters?

Is there any way to move the router closer to the xbox? Alternatively, you could buy a repeater, which would allow you to extend the area that your wifi affects.

AcidMoxy, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Gurnz4 Win User

random dumps

It is your net dude. No one has this problem unless their router or net is screwy. Reset router and modem, if that doesnt work, contact your provider.
  5. Frathos Win User

Net work connection?

You'll have to check with your ISP to see what their policy or schedule of maintenance work is however any maintenance work is usually done in the middle of the night (typically between 2 to 4 AM). YMMV but for my cable ISP and the infrastructure provider,
    maintenance periods usually only occur once in awhile and aren't a daily occurrence.

If you use a cable provider and the node is oversubscribed then that may also be contributory to daily resets. Maybe multiple people are scheduling large downloads overnight and that may cause problems for all on the node if the total exceeds the available
    bandwidth.

Good luck!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Net work connection?

Hey there Kenneth,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the random disconnect from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360.

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:
    Xbox 360 Disconnect Solution

Try this out and let us know the results.
  7. KennethWashington2 Win User

Net work connection?

Thanks for your response. This happens at different times of the early mornings, like 2 or 3 am and other times after that. I would use your information if I had a clue about computer functions. Again, thanks for your response.
  8. Christyna64 Win User

Net work connection?

This happens to me some times around 3am. I figured it was my isp resetting or something, if that's even a thing. Could it be getting hot maybe?
Thema:

Net work problems

1. Net work problems - Similar Threads - Net problems

2. Xbox controller not working on battle net games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller not working on battle net games: Xbox controller not working when I'm playing Battlenet games. well, it works but is very buggy, certain inputs on the Xbox controller will close the game or bring up a on screen keyboard, in the...
  3. Net type unavailable but Xbox think I'm offline

in XboX Insiders
    Net type unavailable but Xbox think I'm offline: Hi the Xbox net type saying unable and I'm not online but I m online it says open before I can't remote play outside my house submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  4. launching games with new game pass - .NET

in XBoX Games and Apps
    launching games with new game pass - .NET: Hi. I recently got a XBOX game pass for console, whenever i try to open games from the game pass it doesn't work and says "to run this application, you must install .NET" Which i have done...
  5. Defective warranty net

in XBoX on Windows
    Defective warranty net: Hello, I'm trying to reach a person but no number, email address does not work. Do you have a solution? thank you 8e718b6e-33a4-4cc8-bae3-850c857dbf17
  6. Need help installing xbox game pass for PC as the .net framework has an initialisation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing xbox game pass for PC as the .net framework has an initialisation error: okay so ive been trying for weeks, finally resorted to asking online, i have a laptop more than capable of running xbox game pass, and im trying to get it for age of empires 2, but every time i...
  7. 포르자 호라이즌 NET 연결이 안됩니다

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌 NET 연결이 안됩니다: 인터넷에 나와있는 온갖 방법을 다 시도했는데도 NET 이 NAT : none (global connectivity) NAT 특수 동작 : UPNP: 아니요, 포트 지: 아니요 이 상태에서 변하지 않습니다 어떻게 해야 까요? d839f873-ae63-4b0c-b8f5-15f5c80cde71
  8. About problems when login Halo main net page

in XBoX on Windows
    About problems when login Halo main net page: The problem is : when i am trying to login the halo's home page it always aays :" Xbox live account error . please visit xbox.com and click profile to resolve the problem " . .......but actually i...
  9. XBOX Net Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Net Problems: I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5, they always connected me with EEUU EAST...
  10. XBOX Net Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Net Problems: I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5, they always connected me with EEUU EAST...