Net type unavailable but Xbox think I'm offline

Discus and support Net type unavailable but Xbox think I'm offline in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi the Xbox net type saying unable and I'm not online but I m online it says open before I can't remote play outside my house submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chintups2, Aug 18, 2022.

1. /u/chintups2
    /u/chintups2 Guest

Hi the Xbox net type saying unable and I'm not online but I m online it says open before I can't remote play outside my house

submitted by /u/chintups2
    [link] [comments]

/u/chintups2, Aug 18, 2022
  2. martindrengen Win User

cant connect to xbox live

I have a rather unusual problem, the connection tests I have been running all say that I'm connected and it's all good. But I am still offline and the "Current network status" says: Wired-nat type open-service info unavailable.... what do i do??
  3. PURExKsavBearX Win User

My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type unavailable n won't let me go online

I understand that your xbox nat type says unavailable and will not let you go online

try this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-type-unavailable-in-network-settings
  4. CarTzy Win User

How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

Hello Fleur GOBEAUX,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your temporary files and Game Services. Unfortunately, once you delete your temporary files, they cannot be recovered. However, you can try to troubleshoot the issue with Game Services by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "services.msc" and press Enter.

3. Scroll down to find the "Xbox Live Auth Manager" and "Xbox Live Game Save" services.

4. Right-click on each service and select "Properties."

5. Make sure that the "Startup type" is set to "Automatic."

6. Click on the "Start" button to start the service if it is not already running.

7. Click "OK" to save the changes.

If the issue persists, you can try resetting the Game Services by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "cmd" and press Enter.

3. Type "net stop XboxGipSvc" and press Enter.

4. Type "net stop XboxNetApiSvc" and press Enter.

5. Type "net stop XboxLiveAuthManager" and press Enter.

6. Type "net stop XboxLiveGameSave" and press Enter.

7. Type "net start XboxGipSvc" and press Enter.

8. Type "net start XboxNetApiSvc" and press Enter.

9. Type "net start XboxLiveAuthManager" and press Enter.

10. Type "net start XboxLiveGameSave" and press Enter.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Service info is unavailable

6. ClopFic Win User

Why isn't ANYTHING working?

I know this is an Xbox one forum but now I'm getting 360 error codes saying things are temp unavailable and then an error code. Everything says I'm offline and not connected but I've been playing online for the past 4 hours so Idk
Thema:

1. Net type unavailable but Xbox think I'm offline - Similar Threads - Net type unavailable

2. Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router: Anyone tell me how to setup port mapping and port triggering on a Hughes net modem/router so I can get rid of double Nat and can play multiplayer online with my Xbox one I asked my ISP they told...
  3. .NET Framework Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Framework Problem: Hi Microsoft Team,I hope your are having a great day. I have a issue with .Net Framework when i open 'Discord" and "Osu!" these two applicatin a got a pop up called this application need the...
  4. My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework: I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try:...
  5. How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...: Hi Microsoft Team, I have a problem with discord Installer and a game named osu when I open those apps This Error Pop Up's " Do you want to install .Net framework Version Now?" I tried...
  6. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  7. .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed: I am attempting to install .NET Desktop Runtime because the game Baldurs Gate 3 requires it. I keep getting the following log file with the setup failed that cites an issue with the Temp folder....
  8. My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...: I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to connect it to wifi it couldnt find any so i...
  9. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net: I have an account already linked to my Minecraft, but I don’t know the email of this linked account. Can someone help me figure this out? ab5560c8-8ca1-4c8b-90d4-7bb51de19288
  10. MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ...: MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH HAVE OPEN NET TYPES.BUT NEITHER ONE OF US CAN HOST A LOBBY AND HAVE THE OTHER JOIN. WE CANT CONNECT TO ONE ANOTHER..WE TRIED DELETING EACH OTHER FROM OUR FRIENDS AND RE...