Nero achievement- Gnocchi Thursday

Discus and support Nero achievement- Gnocchi Thursday in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried getting this achievement pick up the food on Thursday(Today), the achievement didn't pop restarted still nothing, also hard restarted the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NICK123Y, Jun 25, 2015.

  1. NICK123Y
    NICK123Y Guest

    Nero achievement- Gnocchi Thursday


    I tried getting this achievement pick up the food on Thursday(Today), the achievement didn't pop restarted still nothing, also hard restarted the xbox did nothing.

    :)
     
    NICK123Y, Jun 25, 2015
    #1
  2. Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    Hey there Palesius,

    The survey is sent to the team that works with Achievements. So what you're going to want to do, is keep checking the game for resolution every 72 hours after filling out the survey. Making sure to follow the steps each time before you fill out the survey.

    The teams don't contact you directly about the situation, but rest assured that they do investigate.
     
    Mister Mascot, Jun 25, 2015
    #2
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    If you had the patience to read till the end the support page also states: "For anyone who previously submitted a survey: You will not receive a response, but please rest assured that your information has been captured and passed along to the proper teams"

    Best of luck to you!
     
    M3tal Daz3, Jun 25, 2015
    #3
  4. Palesius Win User

    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    Thanks, that makes it a lot clearer!
  5. Palesius Win User

    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    i did read that. my interpretation of that (when taken with the sentence above) is that the 'proper teams' will not be addressing your personal issue, but are looking only at the bigger picture.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    If you had the patience to read till the end the support page also states: "For anyone who previously submitted a survey: You will not receive a response, but please rest assured that your information has been captured and passed along to the proper teams"

    Best of luck to you!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    And I read attentively your post, I noticed that is the only step you haven't tried (and the most important) so I suggested you that solution.

    Hope it helps you :)
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    Open this link:

    forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

    Scroll down till section 3 and fill the apposite survey. After that play the game again and fulfill the conditions to unlock the achievement.
Thema:

Nero achievement- Gnocchi Thursday

Loading...
  1. Nero achievement- Gnocchi Thursday - Similar Threads - Nero achievement Gnocchi

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one schermo nero dopo aggiornamento 24/12/19[Translation-Xbox one black screen after...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one schermo nero dopo aggiornamento 24/12/19[Translation-Xbox one black screen after...: Salve dopo tanto tempo ho utilizzato l xbox one x quando l ho collegata funzionava dopo aggiornamento si e bloccata schermata nera ho provato ad entrare tramite l ultilizzo contemporaneo del tasto...
  10. Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to unlock achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" in the game "NERO": I am having trouble unlocking the achievement "Gnocchi Thursday" on the Xbox one in the game "NERO". I have fulfilled the requirements multiple times. I have: deleted and redownloaded my profile...