nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...

Discus and support nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dobry den, nedari se mi aktualizovat xbox 360. zkousel jsem to i pres flash disk, ale porad to pise chybu "Can´t update your console". Na konzoli sviti... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ondras639, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Ondras639
    Ondras639 Guest

nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...

Dobry den, nedari se mi aktualizovat xbox 360. zkousel jsem to i pres flash disk, ale porad to pise chybu "Can´t update your console". Na konzoli sviti zelene svetlo uprostred a ovladac blika. Prosim poradte co stim? nemuzu uz do menu, proste nikam. Dekuji
    predem za radu.

[Edit - Translation] - Good day, I can not update my Xbox 360. I tried it over the flash drive, but it's a mistake to write "Can not update your console".
    The console lights the green light in the middle and the driver flashes.
    Please advise what we know? I can not go to the menu, just nowhere.
    Dekujipred for advice

:)

Ondras639, Oct 23, 2018
  2. THE CRITCH
    THE CRITCH Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Currently own:
    PS3 super slim
    PS3 launch fat( went YLOD a month after moving it into my sons room though)
    Xbox 360 120gb
    Xbox 360 4gb
    PSVita wifi.

Previously owned:
    Spectrum 48k
    Gameboy
    Sega master system
    Sega Mega drive
    SNES
    PS1
    PS2
    Xbox

THE CRITCH, Oct 23, 2018
  3. ps360
    ps360 Guest
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

XBF Chris J, Oct 23, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update failed

6. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  7. ps360 Win User
  8. taidara Win User

New xbox update failure xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-0185

The console you have, is this the Xbox 360 Slim white edition with the 4GB internal flash memory with an official Xbox external hard drive attached to it?
  9. ThomasHarrisUSA Win User

Xbox wont Sign in

Will this reset proceedure work for xbox 360 slim 4gb consoles?
Thema:

1. nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ... - Similar Threads - nepovedena aktualizace 360

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  10. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866