Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4

Discus and support Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my nephew loves minecraft and didn't realize he wasn't logged into his Microsoft account when he purchased all these mods. He is freaking out super... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SaylorSaylor, Jan 10, 2022.

1. SaylorSaylor
    SaylorSaylor Guest

So my nephew loves minecraft and didn't realize he wasn't logged into his Microsoft account when he purchased all these mods. He is freaking out super upset at the idea of losing everything. Is there a way to have the mods he purchased logged out credited to his account?

Thanks

:)

SaylorSaylor, Jan 10, 2022
  2. SaylorSaylor Win User

Darn, well thank you so much for your response.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that.
  4. BrosefStalinZ28 Win User

Password Protect Purchasing Instead Of Passkey

Wouldn't the simplest be to password lock purchases and account changes and just have one profile always signed in? No need to change settings, log-in to other accounts, etc. Just pick up and play, without risk of purchases and something more secure than
    Passkey guarding purchases. My nephew knows how to work redstone, but not xbox menus. Funny how things like that work.
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Nephew purchasing games without consent

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

You can try to request a refund by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then copy the order number.

simply go to the refund webform link here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Credit Card Charges

Must check what was purchased, perhaps his nephew to make purchases without notifying her
Thema:

1. Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4 - Similar Threads - Nephew purchased mods

2. Sharing games with my two nephews

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing games with my two nephews: Hi, I'd like to know what are my options with this setup: 1 PC with two Easy-GPU-PV virtual machines sharing one GPU, to which they connect from their "thin" clients using Parsec. Is it possible...
  3. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  4. My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...: My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi, his account is signed in. It is an Xbox one S. 6a2508e6-0b83-4c23-90a9-495fcdb0063c
  5. Xbox one says 100% packet loss? Not sure if that's the cause. But my nephew (the one using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one says 100% packet loss? Not sure if that's the cause. But my nephew (the one using...: So to start id like to give some info Me an my nephew are in the same house, on the same wifi/router, using a wired connection. I've checked to make sure the nat types on both are open (they...
  6. My nephew stole my card information and has made a bunch of purchases how can I get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    My nephew stole my card information and has made a bunch of purchases how can I get a refund: Hello my nephew has been using my card without my knowledge and made a few purchases over the last few months without me knowing how can I get a refund for those charges I need the money back...
  7. Nephew turned off his series s when elden ring crashed. When he logged back in all he...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nephew turned off his series s when elden ring crashed. When he logged back in all he...: My nephew turned off his series s when his elden ring game crashed. When he logged back in all his characters where gone. Its been 4 days now and no change. Is there a way to retrieve his...
  8. How do I play call of the wild multiplayer with my nephew on Xbox.?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play call of the wild multiplayer with my nephew on Xbox.?: It will not let me play with my nephew on calls of the wild. He sent me a join request and I haven’t gotten it. It also shows him offline and I know he isn’t. Same with him and me. It says I’m...
  9. Looking for Xbox friends for my nephew, 8 y/o. Any Online Communities for Parents?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox friends for my nephew, 8 y/o. Any Online Communities for Parents?: My nephew received a new Xbox Series S for Christmas, and he’s limited to only party chat with friends approved around his age. We talked to him about internet etiquette and how he’s too young to...
  10. Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the...: My nephew has been banned 2 times can u tell me when can I play multiplayer 2a9ae3cb-3278-4e40-8943-d2ed95623bf1