Negative Rep

Discus and support Negative Rep in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had 2 malicious and damaging Rep reviews. In no way during a game did I do anything Unsporting. I DEMAND that both and all be removed or I WILL NO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Icy Kitsune, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Icy Kitsune
    Icy Kitsune Guest

Negative Rep

I've had 2 malicious and damaging Rep reviews. In no way during a game did I do anything Unsporting. I DEMAND that both and all be removed or I WILL NO LONGER be apart of Xbox Live. You can delete it, ban it. I don't give a crap because my Xbox and games
    will be in a compactor and I will switch to sony. You guys have a bad rep for not helping customers. This will convince me if it is true or not.

:)

Icy Kitsune, Jan 6, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Killer Instinct 3 Video & Picture Media Thread (Bandwidth Warning)

From post 13-39 mods delete and ban. Also add negative rep to member

sc_shark, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Cheaters and Exploiters

Vaynel, the new Rep System on the Xbox One is not based on Player or Peer Review. There is nothing to leave "negative rep" even if someone wanted to do so. I would say that is a pretty effective way of not allowing false Peer
    Review to occur. lol if they don't have a "negative rep" Button, they can't really leave any negative rep now, can they?

Kinda hard to abuse something that's not there.

Elohmn, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Negative Rep

Rep is a feature on Xbox Live that allows other users to decide if they enjoyed playing in a game session with you or not. Rep cannot be changed if you demand it. Whether you misbehaved in a game or not, players can avoid you as a player or prefer you. Gladly,
    you are the only one who can see your reputation history. The only thing compared to rep that other players can see is the stars you see on your profile. Those stars are based on your rep. I could not find an official page on rep, but I am sure there is on
    that topic somewhere out there. As long as you are playing by the rules you do not need to worry about your rep.

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Jan 6, 2014
  5. What Vsul said is right on the money, the rep system on the 360 is virtually useless and you are the only one who can view it, I have been unfairly reported for unsporting conduct many times (probably by players who are mad that they lost) but as he said
    don't worry about your rep as long as you're playing fair, I started at 100 percent avoided and nothing was done to my account because I did nothing wrong. In short don't worry about ur rep, if you still are ask a couple friends to give a good review and it'll
    go back up but otherwise it doesn't matter.

TheUNSCSpartan5, Jan 18, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Please be aware of the date of threads and try to avoid bumping older ones in the future. Thanks.

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TheUNSCSpartan5 Win User

Negative Rep

What Vsul said is right on the money, the rep system on the 360 is virtually useless and you are the only one who can view it, I have been unfairly reported for unsporting conduct many times (probably by players who are mad that they lost) but as he said
    don't worry about your rep as long as you're playing fair, I started at 100 percent avoided and nothing was done to my account because I did nothing wrong. In short don't worry about ur rep, if you still are ask a couple friends to give a good review and it'll
    go back up but otherwise it doesn't matter.
  8. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

Negative Rep

Rep is a feature on Xbox Live that allows other users to decide if they enjoyed playing in a game session with you or not. Rep cannot be changed if you demand it. Whether you misbehaved in a game or not, players can avoid you as a player or prefer you. Gladly,
    you are the only one who can see your reputation history. The only thing compared to rep that other players can see is the stars you see on your profile. Those stars are based on your rep. I could not find an official page on rep, but I am sure there is on
    that topic somewhere out there. As long as you are playing by the rules you do not need to worry about your rep.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Negative Rep

Please be aware of the date of threads and try to avoid bumping older ones in the future. Thanks.
  10. Elohmn Win User

Cheaters and Exploiters

Vaynel, the new Rep System on the Xbox One is not based on Player or Peer Review. There is nothing to leave "negative rep" even if someone wanted to do so. I would say that is a pretty effective way of not allowing false Peer
    Review to occur. lol if they don't have a "negative rep" Button, they can't really leave any negative rep now, can they?

Kinda hard to abuse something that's not there.
  11. therealist87 Win User

Xbox One - FAQ

My question is about the new reputation system.. Negative players play with other negative players. At first I was super excited to hear this, but the wondered what if a group of people gave one person in the lobby a negative rep for no reason.. How many
    negatives does it take before you get permanently banished to the other negative repped people? If this did happen to you and was unjust would there be an appeal process?
Thema:

Negative Rep

1. Negative Rep - Similar Threads - Negative Rep

2. Can you fix my negative v-bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix my negative v-bucks: Hello this manny Rivera my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I just wanted to let y’all know about this I found out that my fortnight account has negative...
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. how do i speak to one of your reps as contact us doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i speak to one of your reps as contact us doesnt work: how do i speak to one of your reps as contact us doesn't work 6cf5f68b-54b3-45a1-abeb-a374f0fd614a
  5. Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?: When I record screen capture videos on age of empire 4 it only saves in strange colours ie negative colour scheme. It does not do this on other games. I have had a look at the settings but...
  6. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  7. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...
  8. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  9. Xbox Network Storage Negative?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Storage Negative?: My uploaded captures won't delete, everytime I try it makes the go further into the negatives, my other captures won't upload to the Xbox network, but they say they have. Captures won't register...
  10. Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives: So, I'm trying to Delete all my clips from the xbox network and each time I delete them they come back and my Xbox network storage is in the negatvies currently it is at -340 the thing is I can't...