negative points, i have to rework all puzzles

Discus and support negative points, i have to rework all puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I got 999999 points, it started counting backwards. Now I am reworking all the puzzles hoping to get to zero so I can get coins to buy new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaperRex6740104, Sep 26, 2017.

1. negative points, i have to rework all puzzles

When I got 999999 points, it started counting backwards. Now I am reworking all the puzzles hoping to get to zero so I can get coins to buy new puzzles. Is there any way to stop this and go positive again?

:)

PaperRex6740104, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    all points negative, all puzzles reset

Hey RestingSnow8282! Have you added an additional Microsoft Account to your device? Double check and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Sep 26, 2017
  3. all points negative, all puzzles reset

over 26,000 points are now negative

all my puzzles have been reset and locked

what happened?

what can I do?

RestingSnow8282, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

all points negative, all puzzles reset

Hey RestingSnow8282! Have you added an additional Microsoft Account to your device? Double check and let me know!
  5. WendyBrewer Win User

Score went from +745,000 to -147,000 What gives

My score went negative 3 days ago. it is sitting at -244,000 ish. I had a much higher positive score. It wont let me download any new puzzles. Is there an ETA on this problem?
    My score is still negative.... I want a new puzzle and I want to use my correct points please.
  6. WendyBrewer Win User

Score went from +745,000 to -147,000 What gives

My score went negative 3 days ago. it is sitting at -244,000 ish. I had a much higher positive score. It wont let me download any new puzzles. Is there an ETA on this problem?

My score is still negative.... I want a new puzzle and I want to use my correct points please.
    This is the 5th day with my gold still deep in the negative when I had a high positive score before some calculation coding change went amiss. Please restore my old gold. I want a new puzzle and to use my correct points. Oh first world problems..... Thanks
    in advance.
  7. Doug88142 Win User

Classic Puzzle Statistics Incorrect

I began playing Microsoft Jigsaw (Classic Jigsaw), since about the middle of September 2014. Sometime in November of 2014, having completed 722 Easy, 722 Medium and 722 Hard puzzles, of the then 49 collections, plus 50 of the expert puzzles, a total of
    2216 completed puzzles, I began to have a problem. Some of the puzzles in three categories would not load. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app. After I was up and running again, I observed that in the statistics tracking section of the game, my completed
    puzzles dropped from 2216 to 0 (zero) and my score dropped from 352500 to a NEGATIVE 104410, a difference of 456910 points. I noted at this time that all the stars, i.e. green, yellow, orange and red/purple under each puzzle remained lit up, indicating that
    somewhere, the app still knew that I had completed those puzzles.

I started over doing all of the previously completed puzzles for the second time, but noted that in statistics, the number of completed puzzles started reducing. Example, let's say that on a given Monday I completed 12 puzzles. in the next few days, (Tuesday
    or Wednesday), I discovered that statistics had reduced the number of completed puzzles by anywhere from 1 to all 12 of those completed puzzles. I tried doing the puzzles again, (for the third time), only to find out that they would be removed from statistics
    again. Apparently, there is a limit to the number of times a puzzle can be completed. While this was happening, sometimes the score would also be adjusted downward.

I realized at this point that it would be impossible for me to complete all puzzles and have statistics report accordingly, so I thought that maybe the problem was fixed and I should uninstall and reinstall the app again. This time, the number of completed
    puzzles dropped from 2448 to 1008 but my score remained the same. Knowing that I could never get statistics to reflect my actual number of completed puzzles, I tried to uninstall the app completely, even removing files that I found associated with Microsoft
    Jigsaw. Upon reinstallation, the statistics, score and lit up stars all remained the same with the statistics in error.

Currently, I have completed a total of 2534 puzzles, while statistics tracking only reports that I have completed 1081.
  8. BicuspidTie6 Win User

Jigsaw bars/coins in the negative!

so tried uninstalling and re-installing. Still have negative coins.

worked well for about four puzzles, then started crashing again.

have tried most of the suggestions and still crashes.

currently at a -84475

no new puzzles left.
Thema:

negative points, i have to rework all puzzles

1. negative points, i have to rework all puzzles - Similar Threads - negative points rework

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Can you fix my negative v-bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix my negative v-bucks: Hello this manny Rivera my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I just wanted to let y’all know about this I found out that my fortnight account has negative...
  7. Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?: When I record screen capture videos on age of empire 4 it only saves in strange colours ie negative colour scheme. It does not do this on other games. I have had a look at the settings but...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. Xbox Network Storage Negative?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Storage Negative?: My uploaded captures won't delete, everytime I try it makes the go further into the negatives, my other captures won't upload to the Xbox network, but they say they have. Captures won't register...
  10. Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives: So, I'm trying to Delete all my clips from the xbox network and each time I delete them they come back and my Xbox network storage is in the negatvies currently it is at -340 the thing is I can't...