Nees help recovering my profile

Discus and support Nees help recovering my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my profile is wrong and don't know to to fix it. My xbox say I need to fix the profile on account.live.com. then error 0x8000ffff comes up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClevererLake724, Dec 14, 2017.

  1. Nees help recovering my profile


    my profile is wrong and don't know to to fix it. My xbox say I need to fix the profile on account.live.com. then error 0x8000ffff comes up.

    :)
     
    ClevererLake724, Dec 14, 2017
    #1
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    recovering profile help

    It wont matter at all. The only version of a profile that can connect to Live is the most recently recovered version however, so if he has any achievements that have be gained offline he will lose them with the recovery.
     
    voteDC, Dec 14, 2017
    #2
  3. recovering profile help

    As voteDC rightly said, he will be able to recover his gamertag. However it will be the one when he was last connected to Xbox LIVE.

    So if he gained some achievements offline, he will lose them.
     
    SONIC SCREAM 07, Dec 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

    Nees help recovering my profile

    Hi,

    Having a corrupted profile is one of the common reasons why you are getting this error code : 0x8000ffff. To help you recover your account and resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the solutions provided on the link below:

    Click here

    If the issue persists, we high suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support in recovering your account. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

    Xbox Chat Support

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Dec 14, 2017
    #4
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

    Nees help recovering my profile

    Hi,

    Having a corrupted profile is one of the common reasons why you are getting this error code : 0x8000ffff. To help you recover your account and resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the solutions provided on the link below:

    Click here

    If the issue persists, we high suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support in recovering your account. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

    Xbox Chat Support

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  6. SirMexicanJesus Win User

    Power leveling/aid

    i nee help on leveling i just lost my data and had to start a new charter and was at lvl 61 before any help
  7. Francia J. Win User

    XBOX ONE MINECRAFT

    Through their website, Michael and no worries, we all nee help sometimes.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    recovering profile help

    As voteDC rightly said, he will be able to recover his gamertag. However it will be the one when he was last connected to Xbox LIVE.

    So if he gained some achievements offline, he will lose them.
  9. voteDC Win User

    recovering profile help

    It wont matter at all. The only version of a profile that can connect to Live is the most recently recovered version however, so if he has any achievements that have be gained offline he will lose them with the recovery.
Thema:

Nees help recovering my profile

Loading...
  1. Nees help recovering my profile - Similar Threads - Nees help recovering

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]