Needs help understanding how to fix xbox

Discus and support Needs help understanding how to fix xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took my Xbox apart to clean the fan after I cleaned it I put it back together but now it won't let me turn it on or open it without using just the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nobody And nobody, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Needs help understanding how to fix xbox

I took my Xbox apart to clean the fan after I cleaned it I put it back together but now it won't let me turn it on or open it without using just the controller and when it does come on it only stays on for a minute if that what do I do

:)

Nobody And nobody, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self-repair.
  3. Smwutches Win User

i need some help understanding/ possibly fixing this?

What region are you in? That game is not available everywhere.
  4. iNeedScissors67 Win User

Need Help Understanding Be A Pro

On the main menu, it refers to your online character. You must load your offline pro to look at stats.
  5. TeeMan69XXX Win User

Need Help Understanding Be A Pro

Really, no one knows how Be A pro works this year?
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Need help with understanding how to use XBOX one with minecraft

Hello there PrettyPhoenix41 :)

1: That is entirely down to your preference. Either one is as efficient as the other though I personally prefer digital download.

2: Yes, in order to play online you would need to purchase a Gold Membership.

That is all you need and you should be set. There are plenty of extra Minecraft goodies you can get for a very reasonable price via the marketplace such as extra skins and texture packs too.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.

Cloud :)
Thema:

1. Needs help understanding how to fix xbox - Similar Threads - Needs help understanding

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  6. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  9. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  10. ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!: We have 1 xbox one & 1 xbox gold acct. we use 1 gamertag. We have 2 kids that play xbox live and take turns sharing the gamertag.>>>>>> We want to buy another xbox one and have each kid be...