Needing the W9 for Microsoft Store in order to make a school purchase

Discus and support Needing the W9 for Microsoft Store in order to make a school purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, In order to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store website, I will need to have the company's W-9 so they can be entered as a new vendor. Would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ozruts5, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Ozruts5
    Ozruts5 Guest

Hello,

In order to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store website, I will need to have the company's W-9 so they can be entered as a new vendor. Would you be able to provide that to me?

Thank you,

Stephanie

:)

Ozruts5, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox one preorders

Hi Superman8900,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. At current, it is not possible to pre-order as a gift from the online Microsoft store. If you do wish to make that purchase for a friend, you may need to either gift them currency or make the
    pre-order from a stand alone retailer.

Pre-order Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Add Money to my existing accout

You can either just use your credit card to make the purchase or you would need to purchase a prepaid points card/gift card in a store and redeem that card in order to add cash to your Microsoft account.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

0x803f8001

Hey UrbaneCornet,

You will need to login to the original account the game was purchased under to play the game. Make sure to go through the

order history
    of said account to make sure the game is showing up.
  6. janberphilbrook Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?

I'm not mistaken, if you have pre ordered from the Microsoft store, you purchase will be automatically tied to the account that made the purchase.

This means that you will not need a beta code but can just sign with the correct account when the beta releases. Pre order content should also be tied to the same account.
    I ordered it from the Microsoft Store not the Xbox Store. The Xbox Store tells that if you pre-order it you get early beta and bonus, but i don't know if Microsoft Store does the same thing.

Does the purchase connect?
Thema:

1. Needing the W9 for Microsoft Store in order to make a school purchase - Similar Threads - Needing Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  4. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  5. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  6. I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...: I bought the Java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store. When they were installing I deleted/stopped the installation of Java as I didn't think my laptop would run it. Later I decided to try...
  7. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  8. I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...: I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need to buy the games 547f5025-e3c7-4924-84a0-53dcccf0dd63
  9. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  10. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...