needing some stampy friends;)

Discus and support needing some stampy friends;) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello chums...... I am looking for friends to have adventures online and maybe tour each other's worlds with. Do not mean to sound weird.....but I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Weeks4days, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. Weeks4days
    Weeks4days Guest

    needing some stampy friends;)


    Hello chums...... I am looking for friends to have adventures online and maybe tour each other's worlds with. Do not mean to sound weird.....but I have gone online once, and, that was creepy;( strange fellow. Thanks. Bye.

    :)
     
    Weeks4days, Jan 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Autistic child looking for minecraft friend

    Hi Stampy, my boy is 8 and loves minecraft and terraria. He would love some friends to play online.

    I have just sent friend request to you on xbox, hopefully youwill reply. Best regards. autism dad!
     
    alexgamerdude, Jan 11, 2014
    #2
  3. VaderSaver
    VaderSaver Guest
    Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

    I am a parent of a 7 year old. Also loves Stampy. He really wants to play with friends. No foul language. His name is stampystamper. Please invite him, he would love to play with some new online friends.
     
    VaderSaver, Jan 11, 2014
    #3
  4. VaderSaver Win User

    Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

    I am a parent of a 7 year old. Also loves Stampy. He really wants to play with friends. No foul language. His name is stampystamper. Please invite him, he would love to play with some new online friends.
  5. alexgamerdude Win User

    Autistic child looking for minecraft friend

    Hi Stampy, my boy is 8 and loves minecraft and terraria. He would love some friends to play online.

    I have just sent friend request to you on xbox, hopefully youwill reply. Best regards. autism dad!
  6. springyNZ Win User

    Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

    Hi, My son is 5 and loves Minecraft, Stampy, Squid and friends. Looking for friends to play Xbox1 MC with, please add SnowGolemNZ
  7. Stockiest Bear Win User

    people from xbox live

    Stampy should get some shears and shear his cat mittens
  8. thetrooper12345 Win User

    people from xbox live

    stampy is the best also stampy could u add me to youre love garden
Thema:

needing some stampy friends;)

Loading...
  1. needing some stampy friends;) - Similar Threads - needing stampy friends

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...