Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend

Discus and support Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021.

1. BiiG_Vern
    BiiG_Vern Guest

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Start by clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices.
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again

:)

BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021
  2. BiiG_Vern Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again
    Im well, hope you're doing good. I will clear the MAC address and restart. Thanks for the reply!

Do you think it would be worth it to open ports designated for Madden ?
  3. SammyVS Win User

How are you, mate?
  4. JoETwEKnMAN3 Win User

ok look xbl service status 5 day service issues n resolved yet no.
  5. SammyVS Win User

It's worth doing this, use your modem/router's DMZ function to do this.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Horrible lag in MW3

Thanks for the testing Shadow! Just to clarify, you now seem to be able to play online with no lag, but when you play with a friend you start experiencing lag, correct? Does this happen with any friend you are playing with or just certain ones? Do you notice
    a lag issue in other games if you play with others? This might narrow it down a little. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend - Similar Threads - Needing Help Series

2. Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP: I bought my wife an Xbox Series X on 30th September and last night she was playing Call Of Duty and got booted from the game. She tried to log on and got a disc read error, even though we bought...
  3. Need help on how to reduce latency on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on how to reduce latency on my xbox series S: Just recently bought xbox S and i keep seeing high latency as 195ms ans it never got low it is always around this number. My internet is good and I live in Malaysia. The region I set when I bought...
  4. I need help with my Xbox series x. “Invalid format”

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox series x. “Invalid format”: My Xbox series x is formatted to run at 120hz but I don’t have an hdmi 2.1 cable and the tv in my hotel isn’t 120hz. Is there a way to reset it to get it to work to be able to get a visual on...
  5. This screen pops up when I boot up my Xbox series s need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This screen pops up when I boot up my Xbox series s need help?: [img] How come when I start up my Xbox series s this screen shows up and I hear the start up theme but that's it it doesn't load up menu or anything any suggestions or help on the situation will...
  6. Need help with my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my Series S console: I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have unplugged for 5 minutes, full reset, registered,...
  7. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app: I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?...
  8. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  9. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  10. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...