Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend

Discus and support Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021.

1. BiiG_Vern
    BiiG_Vern Guest

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Start by clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices.
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again

:)

BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021
  2. BiiG_Vern Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again
    Im well, hope you're doing good. I will clear the MAC address and restart. Thanks for the reply!

Do you think it would be worth it to open ports designated for Madden ?
  3. SammyVS Win User

How are you, mate?
  4. JoETwEKnMAN3 Win User

ok look xbl service status 5 day service issues n resolved yet no.
  5. SammyVS Win User

It's worth doing this, use your modem/router's DMZ function to do this.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Lag and stutter issues

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and frame rate issues on your Xbox Series S. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Switch to a different graphics mode: Next-generation games typically offer two graphics modes: one for a higher resolution and one for a higher frame rate. Try switching to another graphics mode and see if that helps.

Restart the Xbox Series S: As with most electronic devices, a simple restart may be the easiest solution; restart the console to see if that helps.

Make sure the Xbox Series S is adequately cooled: Both Xbox Series X and Series S consoles use fans to keep the consoles cool. A hot console may underperform, so you need to make sure there are no heat issues.

Free up space on the Xbox Series S SSD: SSDs perform best when there is 10-20% free space as a general rule. If the Xbox Series S SSD is too full, it might be a good idea to uninstall some games.

Check your monitor or TV: A possible FPS drop and lag issue on the Xbox Series X|S might not involve the console at all. If you see low FPS with all games, the problem could be with your TV; Connect the console to another TV or monitor and see if the problem persists.

Check if the FPS loss and lag on the Xbox Series X|S occurs with other games: Not all games are programmed the same. If the problem occurs with only one game, it could be due to one or more problems with that game.
Thema:

1. Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend - Similar Threads - Needing Help Series

2. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  3. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  4. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  5. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  6. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  7. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  8. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  9. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  10. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....