Needing help with game issue.

Discus and support Needing help with game issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I own and play on an Xbox series s. Every game works perfectly fine on it. Except 360 games. I get as far as the title screen and from there it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BubbleLlama, Feb 4, 2023.

1. BubbleLlama
    BubbleLlama Guest

So I own and play on an Xbox series s. Every game works perfectly fine on it. Except 360 games. I get as far as the title screen and from there it tells me I need to connect to the Xbox servers when I’m already on Wi-Fi and everything. I’ve gone as far as Clearing local Xbox 360 storage. And that has not helped at all. Im not sure what else to do. Any advice or help is more than Welcome! Thank you!

:)

BubbleLlama, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gaming Issue help needed

It would kind of depend on what the complaint is about. If it's about something related to the game itself, then you would need to complaint to the developers/publishers.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Let's try to remove and re-add your Xbox 360 account.

"Please follow the steps below:

1. Load up an Xbox 360 backward compatible game

2. Press the menu and view button on the controller at the same time to open the Xbox 360 guide

3. Press "X" to sign out of your account

You should see an option labeled "Download Profile" then press "A" to confirm

4. Enter your Microsoft Account credentials."
  4. BubbleLlama Win User

My fiancé plays them perfectly fine on his Xbox one s. He doesn’t have a series s yet.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know and to test it out, do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot? If yes, please try connecting your console from there.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Gaming Issue help needed

If you go into the store page of the game/app in question. When you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Overview page. You'll see a "Report this product" option. When you select the option. You are then given a popup to explain why you're wanting
    to report the product.
Thema:

1. Needing help with game issue. - Similar Threads - Needing help game

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  4. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  5. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  6. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  8. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  9. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  10. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...