Needed help ^

Discus and support Needed help ^ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i change my regoin from United states to united kingdom and i dont see any Difference i get mail On my email Say's This mail is confirmation that you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXxkhalo0dyxXx, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Needed help ^

i change my regoin from United states to united kingdom and i dont see any Difference i get mail On my email Say's

This mail is confirmation that you successfully switched your XBOX Live account from United States to Great Britain

and When i buy a game show currency in dollars .... im sorry for my bad english ...

:)

xXxkhalo0dyxXx, Jan 6, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

-

as far as I know the complete migration process can take several weeks. So I advise to be patient and to check if all was changed periodically

WPAK, Jan 6, 2014
  3. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  4. Darcus Knight Win User

help needed

when you come out the misty door run up the battlement to get TD's attention, turn run back and go up the ladder and kill the 2 dudes there. TD will be close behind on the ground. lock on to him and then jump down on his head holding RB or RT can't remember
    which. RB I think. if u hit him correctly it will take half of his health straight away. after that i nailed him with some long distance magic and some close quarters stabs in the ***. good luck.
  5. Kronic Herba Win User

Need help??

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.

[/quote]

I totally agree. I used to have an older account that I created on launch, and it took me almost 1 year to be accepted into the Ambassador program. It was a big thing then, because they didn't just hand it out. I figured with my new account, I would give
    it a try, because it had been almost 1 1/2 years since I had my old account. I was accepted into the program in 4 days. It's sad how this can happen. I am amazed how down hill this has gone.
  6. SiskoDog1701 Win User

Need help??

I see ambassadors with silver accounts. I was under the impression that it was limited to gold members.
  7. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Need help??

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.
Thema:

Needed help ^

1. Needed help ^ - Similar Threads - Needed help

2. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  3. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  4. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  5. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  7. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  8. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  9. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  10. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc