Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2

Discus and support Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me if you want to do the Easter Eggs! i have one guy who wants to do them too. 9409be8d-053e-4c93-9e88-c82bf695bed6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenigm3, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. Phoenigm3
    Phoenigm3 Guest

    Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2


    Add me if you want to do the Easter Eggs! i have one guy who wants to do them too.

    :)
     
    Phoenigm3, Jan 21, 2014
    #1
  2. looking for black ops 2 online multiplayer/online zombies players

    looking for black ops 2 online multiplayer/online zombies players
     
    JoshuaCooper44, Jan 21, 2014
    #2
  3. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest
    Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

    ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2
     
    CrazyMnMtaco, Jan 21, 2014
    #3
  4. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest

    Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2

    I will do the easter eggs too! if you guys know how...msg me!
     
    CrazyMnMtaco, Jan 26, 2014
    #4
  5. CharmingLupus Win User

    WANTED ZOMBIES PLAYER FOR XBOX! SIMPLY POST YOUR GAMERTAG

    Got Black ops 1 & 2 and love zombies! Have a headset, team player, make it past round 20 frequently.
  6. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

    Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2

    I will do the easter eggs too! if you guys know how...msg me!
  7. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

    Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

    ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2
  8. Anteater13 Win User

    How to use xbox live??

    Co-op means cooperatively, I am not sure about world at war but in Call of Duty Black Ops two people can play Zombies on Xbox live at the same time and on the same xbox. As well as with other players online.

    And Black Ops 2 will come out this November which is also expected to have Zombies.

    As far as playing it you play Nazi Zombies within the World at War game.

    1. Start up World at War

    2. Get to the Zombie menu, unfortunately I no longer have a copy of the game and have not played it in a long time so I can't give you a step by step guide of how to get to the Zombie Menu within the World at War game. But as long as you bought and downloaded
    the maps all you have to do is get to the zombie menu within World at War.

    Also the Zombie maps in World at War are available in the Black Ops game along with the new Zombie games that came out with Black Ops. In Black Ops you can play as JFK and Castro. It is unknown if the World at War games will be available in the Black Ops
    2 game this fall.
  9. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

    Is Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 a good casual Game for Me?

    its awesome! its an FPS but black ops 2 is much better than ops 1 especially for deathmatch but for zombies ops 1 is better in my opinion
Thema:

Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2

Loading...
  1. Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - Need zombies players

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  10. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...