NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

Discus and support NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sodac, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Sodac
    Sodac Guest

NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only a $5 gift card to Microsoft. My other concern which is my
    big concern is that I completed the quest for November and did not receive the reward. I even called Xbox Support in December about not receiving the prize and they said to wait, so I did and never got anything. This morning I called the support again about
    both these issues. I had to speak to 5 different people who had no idea what the quests even were before a supervisor finally directed me to these forums because there wasn't an actual person I could speak to. I waited on hold and between transfers for over
    an hour. I finally made a complaint with the supervisor because one of the agents I spoke to lied to me and told me he was working with another agent from the rewards department to get me my rewards and kept putting me on hold until he finally just transferred
    me to another agent in the billing department that had no idea who I was or what my issue was. There needs to be more information about these quests and ways to make sure you get your rewards. I would like the rewards I worked for and were promised in the
    terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.

:)

Sodac, Jan 7, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Sodac,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Jan 7, 2018
  3. Sodac
    Sodac Guest

I saw another post like this with your response, so I made a new thread there. Thanks.

Sodac, Jan 7, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Sodac! Because the rewards can differ, we do not have the ability to speculate about them here on the forums. We have passed your info along for Novembers Xbox Quest to the proper teams to take a look. As soon as we get an update
    we will be sure to post it here. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 8, 2018
  5. Sodac
    Sodac Guest
    Hi, I was wondering if there was any update on this?

Thank you.

Sodac, Jan 19, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Sodac! Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Sodac Win User

I saw another post like this with your response, so I made a new thread there. Thanks.
  8. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Sodac! Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  10. Sodac Win User

Hi, I was wondering if there was any update on this?

Thank you.
  11. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Sodac! Because the rewards can differ, we do not have the ability to speculate about them here on the forums. We have passed your info along for Novembers Xbox Quest to the proper teams to take a look. As soon as we get an update
    we will be sure to post it here. Thanks!
Thema:

1. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned - Similar Threads - NEED HELP was

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  10. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...