Need Xbox Enforcement Help

Discus and support Need Xbox Enforcement Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have another user contacting me on Xbox Live via messages (text) sending extremely vulgar and profane messages. I have even received death threats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SplashSoulja, Nov 2, 2019.

1. SplashSoulja
    SplashSoulja Guest

I have another user contacting me on Xbox Live via messages (text) sending extremely vulgar and profane messages. I have even received death threats from this user. I have Reported the user as well as all messages sent that have violated the Code of Conduct.
    Sadly this user is still online and still sending similar messages. What do i do from here? I have proof of all messages and don't want others to deal with this user or continue to be able to get away with it. How can I make sure someone from Microsoft sees
    this and gives them a ban? Thank in advance

:)

SplashSoulja, Nov 2, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Need Xbox enforcement help!

Hi there
    ARMED ISLAMIC

As my fellow XBF and the Ambassador have previously stated, the
    Enforcement team
    does not interact or come to the forums, nor can Xbox Support overturn or help with this matter of the forced Gamertag change.

When a forced Gamertag change is imposed, the system automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the affected account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

As Enforcement has already responded to you with a determination and you've been provided an additional Gamertag change at no cost, you may make a change when you're ready to. However, while normally the Gamertag that received the forced change
    would remain unobtainable, in this instance the email did state that they were having technical issues at this time and were working to return your Gamertag to you.

A forced Gamertag change may be issued if a Gamertag visually resembles, sound likes, represents, hints at, abbreviates, or otherwise insinuates any of the following:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Topics or content of a sexual nature
    • Hate speech
    • Controversial religious topics
    • Notorious people or organizations
    • Sensitive current or historical events

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ARMED ISLAMIC!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. Unfortunately we here in the forums department do not have the tools

to look into or make any changes to any Enforcement related issues.

I would suggest maybe hitting reply to email that you received for further support / updates regarding your overturned Gamertag

infraction.

We hope this helps and everything turns out well for you and your Gamertag!

Good luck!!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Block them. Don't just wait for the report to have an effect on their account. As far as speeding up the enforcement team, there really isn't much to be done.
  5. IS_FEARED Win User

All emails sent say do not reply.

account not monitored. Im not sure what i can do, i have called xbox support and they dont know either.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

You have already reported the user if you like since you have death threats you could involve the police if you know who they are. You should also block them so they cannot communicate with you or see if you are online.
Thema:

1. Need Xbox Enforcement Help - Similar Threads - Need Enforcement Help

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  9. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...