Need Xbox 360 Elite (Winchester Motherboard) Schematic. Microsoft service center refused to...

Discus and support Need Xbox 360 Elite (Winchester Motherboard) Schematic. Microsoft service center refused to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need Urgently Xbox 360 E Schematic. Now i turn it on with red power button. My favourite Console is now dead 07807915-3ac6-4611-8310-8cd505070fbf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by munish_kumar, Jan 5, 2022.

1. munish_kumar
    munish_kumar Guest

Need Xbox 360 Elite (Winchester Motherboard) Schematic. Microsoft service center refused to...

Need Urgently Xbox 360 E Schematic.

Now i turn it on with red power button.

My favourite Console is now dead

:)

munish_kumar, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Unkn0wn1 Win User

360 Slim overheating, warranty over

Hello Kekoakupono,

By opening the Xbox 360 console, it is no longer eligible to be repaired at the servicing center. According to the Exclusions From Service section on the Terms and Conditions for repair:

Microsoft reserves the right to refuse Service on Xbox Products that are:... (3) opened, modified, or tampered with.

My suggestion is to get another Xbox 360.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.

We can't help with self repair,even on older consoles.
  4. NM Master Win User

Microsoft xbox 360 3rd party security

Yes, but does Microsoft have any app, even a paid one, for xbox 360 security?

I know that you have to look at used ones, but the company refurbished ones(Amazon, Walmart) don't say if they have jasper motherboard or not. Can you provide me a link to a site that sells jasper motherboard xbox 360 elites?
  5. SimeonOfDeath Win User

collecting schematics

6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox elite controller- Stick drift

Thema:

1. Need Xbox 360 Elite (Winchester Motherboard) Schematic. Microsoft service center refused to... - Similar Threads - Need 360 Elite

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  4. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  7. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  8. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  9. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  10. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...