Need urgent help with the enforcement team

Discus and support Need urgent help with the enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question and need advise. By all means I am not saying I am not saying I am an angel or 100% innocent with what I am going to say. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djiplay, Mar 17, 2021.

1. djiplay
    djiplay Guest

I have a question and need advise.

By all means I am not saying I am not saying I am an angel or 100% innocent with what I am going to say.

I actually contacted Xbox and they advised me to post my issue here and seem to think i will get more resolved here, rather than trying to email the enforcement team.

Ok here goes, I have been using Microsoft products since windows 3.11 Need urgent help with the enforcement team :). I am 42 and my first console was a vetrex and first pc was an acorn electron. I have gamed and used computers for years. I have a big family of 9 children and I pay for them all to be on XBOX and no one shares gold they all have their own. I stream kinda.. and i upload and promote my video game moments onto YT @. Thousands of GBP have been invested into hardware and games within my family.

Ok background story complete:

back in 2017 someone called me a noob and said I touch my kids, I told them they are a [mod removed] and got a month ban, from that moment I learnt not to swear at people On Xbox, even due to retaliation.

Another time i was in a game of destiny where 2 teams joined a game and they were friends, two opposite teams killing their own team members, cheating to bypass the system to achieve kills for a hard rewarded item. They sabotaged the game and I took a video of it and put it onto YT. They messaged me and laughed at me and i replied "reported for boosting". I got another month ban for that....

same people harassed me for months witch hunting me, i got banned a few other times during this time as they were high profile destiny players, like I said the video is on YT under "ban hammer" on my vids. No reasons were given to my bans.

when my father was dying of cancer, there was a guy who searched me facebook and started saying bad things about him, i said "is your father alive and well?" he replied "yes", I said "my father is really ill and you are lucky your father is alive and well and not got cancer like my dad". His reply was "do you think i care, I am glad he is dying". I was banned again for 3 weeks for saying that.

I was then banned again because someone else told me to [mod removed] my kids and hope i die in a car crash with them, and all i said was [mod removed]! . Just the abbreviation... i was banned for 2 weeks for that. when I made the appeal I was told you meant to say the swear word. EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT. Dead by daylight community by the way, most toxic community ever experienced, but i love the game and concept. The game actually helped my grieving process when i lost my dad, it was the only game i could actually play.

I have a Sub zero avatar brought from the 360 market. Someone reported that and I was banned for 1 week for that one.

I did a looking for group post to trade items in fallout, I was banned for saying "vendors full"

I was game captured ban for a group of people teaming me and all dying. That got me a one week ban

On Dead by daylight, someone killed themselves in game on hook. I messaged them, "y did you kill yourself?". banned for that 3 weeks!!!!

then the other day 4 people on battlefront sending me abuse via message, obviously now iv had enough, i sent a few voice clips no swearing, about gameplay. "you are in a full team of 4 people against 2 of us but you camp. scrubs lol" 1 day ban

and again today... BAN no reason, no explanation. nothing.

I have had enough of this. the Enforcement team seems so corrupt. if this ban didn't happen a few days ago i would have been an ambassador.

There is a conflict at the moment due to cross play games. PC players hate console players and all i do is play as well as I can to prove them wrong. i was reported 59 times in a year for killing people on dead by daylight... it is the objective... there is no rule on how to play and even if there was, i do not camp or tunnel, even though you are allowed to. My experience is 50/50 but by playing games provided by Xbox store you are open to false bans and harassment.

I want my account looked into. I want something done. I have 17 bans on record since 2017 but nothing says anywhere my rep needs work.... no where. Yes i have made enemies online due to game play or discussion but I might be their enemy, they are not mine. I play for fun and as a hobby.

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

March 15, 2021 8:39:08 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

February 7, 2021 6:08:18 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

August 4, 2020 11:59:12 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

July 13, 2020 4:10:31 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Game DVR

Enforcement end date:

March 16, 2020 5:33:41 PM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Looking for Group

Enforcement end date:

January 25, 2020 3:03:06 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

October 24, 2019 5:31:13 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

January 27, 2019 10:03:57 PM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Enforcement end date:

November 29, 2018 9:09:02 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Enforcement end date:

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Enforcement end date:

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Enforcement end date:

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

July 13, 2018 8:07:47 PM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

July 15, 2017 4:43:20 AM

Gamertag:

Enforcement reason:

Communication

Enforcement end date:

July 15, 2017 4:43:20 AM

:)

djiplay, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

That may be why someone reports you, but it's not why you would get a suspension. The suspensions would be for violating the code of conduct.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

i would give up, it is clear to see that a lot of these bans for swearing or gamer pics is automated, tested this theory on a none used account, sent a message with a swear word, it filtered the message and then sent one more and instantly banned for 24 hours, obviously there was no review from a real person or it would have took longer than a split second.

in this day and age I wouldn't even bother sending messages over live or risk getting banned for silly stuff. so i just block chat all together and use discord to chat with friends.

there is also a lot of salty people that just report for the sake of it if they lose. gaming has become a very hostile place over the years and is only going to get worse.

also posting here won't help, nobody can help with enforcement, they are a closed of department that nobody can contact other than a case review. even support aren't allowed to contact them.
  4. djiplay Win User

there is no case review. the ban today doesnt even show up. it shows on my desktop app and mobile.

Microsoft account said to post here as they said enforcement are wrong and need investigating.
  5. djiplay Win User

agreed, but this is the thing , im getting banned for using an xbox display avatar or game captures. or just for winning in games.....
  6. Smwutches Win User

We are just fellow gamers here so we can't look into your account. if you have an active suspension, you would need to submit a case review on the enforcement site so the enforcement team can look into it to determine if they made a mistake or not. Otherwise, nothing can be done about the past suspensions.

Also, the rep system is separate from suspensions/bans. You can be completely in the green and have had no prior suspensions and still get a permanent ban if you do something severe enough.
Thema:

1. Need urgent help with the enforcement team - Similar Threads - Need urgent help

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  8. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...
  9. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  10. I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930

in XboX Insiders
    I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930: hello friends I have a problem I am part of the insider but my xbox one x stopped giving video replace the hard drive but when I try to update through Troubleshoot with osu1 it does not let me and...