Need to understand the reason for the ban

Discus and support Need to understand the reason for the ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my sons account and apparently he was placed on a 24 hour ban. I need to understand the reasons why and what was said so I can resolve this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NFG Spades76, Oct 12, 2017.

1. NFG Spades76
    NFG Spades76 Guest

This is my sons account and apparently he was placed on a 24 hour ban. I need to understand the reasons why and what was said so I can resolve this effectively. I cannot open a case review for the ban on this account because it was in the past.

How can I obtain that information and the reason for the ban.... inappropriate communication doesn't really explain anything.

:)

NFG Spades76, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Catalysixian
    Catalysixian Guest
    Being banned from playing Xbox multiplayer and cannot use communications

Hello

I am Currently experiencing a problem with my Xbox Live because I have been banned. The reason why is because I have used inappropriate language in a message so therefore I deserve that ban however I have also been banned from multiplayer which I feel is
    irrelevant. I completely understand the reason for my communication ban but not for multiplayer. If I were to hack , mod or cheat to make it unfair for players then I would understand the ban however I haven’t violated any of those and only deserve the communication
    ban and NOT the multiplayer ban.

Thank you

My Gt is o iTinsleyZ x

Catalysixian, Oct 12, 2017
  3. YA8
    YA8 Guest
    comm and multiplayer banned for what?

okay so i understand i should had been comm banned because i called someone a bk but really a multiplayer ban for what reason did i deserve a multiplayer ban.......

4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you don't one

24hour suspensions are NOT reviewable as takes more then 24hours to investigate again

Best option tell your son keep.clesn

Everything has to be rated e for.everyone

And it doesn't matter who starts the fight it's his actions that woukd.be the cause of enforcement actions against him as the other party's action would be for any actions against theirs

ngocphi, Oct 12, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    TThey will never repeat or.say what was said as it protects the privacy of the other person and the investigation

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

TThey will never repeat or.say what was said as it protects the privacy of the other person and the investigation
  7. ngocphi Win User

you don't one

24hour suspensions are NOT reviewable as takes more then 24hours to investigate again

Best option tell your son keep.clesn

Everything has to be rated e for.everyone

And it doesn't matter who starts the fight it's his actions that woukd.be the cause of enforcement actions against him as the other party's action would be for any actions against theirs
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Banned,need a reason why

All details related to suspensions are found by logging in here: http://enforcement.xbox.com

Check to see if you can submit a case review about your suspension for more details (if you're eligible for one).
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Just curious.

I do understand what you said, but like I mentioned, that's how a communication ban appears on the site, not mention of the exact reason, just the code of conduct part that was the reason
  10. Takashi Hakurei Win User

Must Read this!!!!

for some reason on the serial code search it says im not banned though but on my xbox it does i dont understand..
Thema:

1. Need to understand the reason for the ban - Similar Threads - Need understand reason

2. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...: Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other? 73b31169-970b-44a1-8bcf-19f52939a9aa
  7. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  8. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  9. Do I need to understand the first two Just Cause games to understand Just Cause 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to understand the first two Just Cause games to understand Just Cause 3?: I see that there is no forum yet for Just Cause 3 so I'm posting here. I just bought Just Cause 3 and I haven't played the first two. Do I need to understand what happens in the first two so I can...
  10. ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!: We have 1 xbox one & 1 xbox gold acct. we use 1 gamertag. We have 2 kids that play xbox live and take turns sharing the gamertag.>>>>>> We want to buy another xbox one and have each kid be...