Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts

Discus and support Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed over my phone network and Xbox Gamepass was included as an extra for it, I thought I set it up right but its made a new profile for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shane O Mahony, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts

I recently changed over my phone network and Xbox Gamepass was included as an extra for it, I thought I set it up right but its made a new profile for me linked to the email that my phone company has and not the one I've used all along. Is there any way to fix this and I can keep my old gamertag/profile either by transferring the membership or to merge the two accounts?

:)

Shane O Mahony, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Absolutely, Shane. Follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to the account that has an active subscription.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. BruceTennyson Win User

Share your Xbox Live Gold subscription and content on your Xbox One console. You can't combine or merge Microsoft accounts, but if you have multiple accounts, you can share your Xbox Live Gold subscription and content on your Xbox One.
  4. Shane O Mahony Win User

It's on my Xbox Series X, if I can just share that's ok so and I can change it next month. I can still use all my Gamepass games on my usual profile then?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to transfer or merge two Microsoft accounts.

Let's check workarounds, are you on Xbox or PC? Because we can definitely share the subscription and after the subscription expired you can simply re-purchase it on your main account.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Consolidating Microsoft Accounts

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is not possible to merge two accounts or transfer games, subscription, progress or achievements to another account.
Thema:

1. Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts - Similar Threads - Need transfer gamepass

2. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  3. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  4. I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one: Pls help me could u guys transfer my minecraft purcsese to this acc. I have proofs that i been hacked and i have order ID. Pls as soo as posibile- 02fcfae5-d438-4b14-9aeb-3656bfac5c81
  5. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  6. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account: I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11 caf54a4d-db51-4e5d-8e9d-3fc1beda2c3c
  7. Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s: My son is having a couple of issues transferring Dying Light & Battlefield 2042 from Xbox One to Series S. Most of his existing library has successfuly migrated via network transfer, but with...
  8. Need help with gifted game not transferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with gifted game not transferred: need help with gifted game not transferred a5dbc582-20cc-4495-ae2f-b6e4f00088fb
  9. I need to transfer my son's game play to a new Microsoft account for his safety please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to transfer my son's game play to a new Microsoft account for his safety please help: Hello I really hope someone from Xbox can help me. Side note I apologize for being Xbox illiterate. My son has been using his father's Xbox, which he gave to him years ago. AHis father...
  10. I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...: I need help transfers my games and data from my Auntie Xbox Account onto my account how can I do it Please help?! f2bbe270-e1c6-4762-9c99-f8f5dacaf918