Need to submit a Case Review

Discus and support Need to submit a Case Review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received an Enforcement notification against my son but there's no detail about what actions led to the Enforcement action. I signed in with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HColon, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. HColon
    HColon Guest

    Need to submit a Case Review


    I received an Enforcement notification against my son but there's no detail about what actions led to the Enforcement action. I signed in with my credentials but cannot find any button or link to submit the case review. Please some advice.

    :)
     
    HColon, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How can i reach enforcement team involving stepson's banning

    You would need to submit a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
     
    Smwutches, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I got permanently banned and need to speak to one of the enforcement team about it

    You would need to submit a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
     
    Smwutches, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Need to submit a Case Review

    Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. If no review is available, all you can do is wait it out.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 28, 2017
    #4
  5. HColon
    HColon Guest
    But I had read suspensions of more than 24 hours could be case reviewed and this suspension was of 28 hours.
     
    HColon, Dec 28, 2017
    #5
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    not all suspensions are case reviewable

    You can only see the type of suspension and what exactly rule not content as it's a privacy concern
     
    ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Need to submit a Case Review

    not all suspensions are case reviewable

    You can only see the type of suspension and what exactly rule not content as it's a privacy concern
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Need to submit a Case Review

    Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. If no review is available, all you can do is wait it out.
  9. HColon Win User

    Need to submit a Case Review

    But I had read suspensions of more than 24 hours could be case reviewed and this suspension was of 28 hours.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    How i do to talk with the Enforcement Team PERSONALY?

    Then you'll need to try submitting a case review. If you've already submitted a case review and it's been upheld, there is nothing else you can do.
  11. ThatDogMate Win User

    Not able to submit a case review?

    Yeah I have had this problem to, this accounts name got changed to, from my gamertag '[Mod Removed]' to some sillyfawn gt, honestly a pain
Thema:

Need to submit a Case Review

Loading...
  1. Need to submit a Case Review - Similar Threads - Need submit Case

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  8. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so: I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete...
  9. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  10. my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case: my xbox one console was banned the guy on xbox support told me because I had open the console up and the seal had been broken but I never opened my console up or took the seqal off in fact the...