Need to speak to a real person can anyone give me a phone number that works thank you

Discus and support Need to speak to a real person can anyone give me a phone number that works thank you in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have unorganised purchases on my account have been trying all morning to speak to someone with no luck if anyone knows a phone number for the uk l... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tfue5612, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Tfue5612
    Tfue5612 Guest

Need to speak to a real person can anyone give me a phone number that works thank you

Have unorganised purchases on my account have been trying all morning to speak to someone with no luck if anyone knows a phone number for the uk l would be great full

:)

Tfue5612, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Rachelgascoigne Win User

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

My account has been banned tonight. And every time I try and contact someone, it doesn’t let me sign in. So it won’t give me a phone number or person to speak to. I’ve never been banned or suspended before. This is a joke. I need a phone number or email for customer services to clear this up
  3. KAMRIN_379 Win User

refund or possible code change

can somebody send me a phone number to contact a real live person to discuss my problem?
  4. UnwoundPlane606 Win User

Wifi Connect-New XBox Update

Thanks, but this did not work for me. Is there a way I can actually talk to a person on the phone? The real lime Messenger also isn't working for me.
  5. Georges C. Win User

How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NKSoulessReaper, , at this moment Microsoft services are currently experiencing instabilities, so you can't sync games or even play online.

Unfortunately at this point we can only hope that the services will return to normality.

You can sign up for SMS alerts for when the issue is resolved:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

If you want to contact Xbox support, it will be easy to do so by chat.
  6. JackieMcKenna Win User

Un-authorised transactions on my Credit Card

Thank you for your reply nevertheless my issue is that Xbox allow minors to put credit cards against an account so I want a way to speak to microsoft direcly and as such would like someone from xbox to call me. THey are NOT available through chat or call
    back for a refund and this is not right. If anyone can give me a UK phone number for xbox where a human will answer the phone OR an email address where I can contact them please share. Thank you
Thema:

1. Need to speak to a real person can anyone give me a phone number that works thank you - Similar Threads - Need speak real

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  10. How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.: Every single number I've called is not helpful. I need an actual living breathing persons help. This is horrible why is this so hard to get help. 08bbac1d-3380-4cb8-8ba3-7bdca0b019a1