NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor

Discus and support NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Looking to sell my xbox 360 4Gb along with the kinect sensor. And around 10 CDs. Does anyone know who would buy it in Mumbai, India? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UnKoNoWnDuDe, Jan 13, 2022.

1. NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor

Hello, Looking to sell my xbox 360 4Gb along with the kinect sensor. And around 10 CDs. Does anyone know who would buy it in Mumbai, India? Thanks.

submitted by /u/UnKoNoWnDuDe
    [link] [comments]

/u/UnKoNoWnDuDe, Jan 13, 2022
  2. ocelot20 Win User

new style xbox british style

I know its only 4gb buy if anyone wants a white slim 360 but don't want the kinect sensor. Buy this and sell the white kinect sensor for £80+ then buy the 320gb hard drive for £60 witch comes with a free game.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

How much will I get for trading in a Kinect?

You'll Regret Selling The Kinect Sensor... Nearly All New Games, Are Coming Out With Kinect Support & The Price Of A New Kinect Sensor Isn't Cheap, If You Need It Later On...

I Don't Like Using Non-Official XBOX Products.. But, In Your Case, Try This Product...

www.dungeoncrawl.com.au/p-3930-kinect-zoom-nyko-360.aspx
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  5. theman72HG Win User

How much will I get for trading in a Kinect?

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

You'll Regret Selling The Kinect Sensor... Nearly All New Games, Are Coming Out With Kinect Support & The Price Of A New Kinect Sensor Isn't Cheap, If You Need It Later On...

I Don't Like Using Non-Official XBOX Products.. But, In Your Case, Try This Product...

www.dungeoncrawl.com.au/p-3930-kinect-zoom-nyko-360.aspx

[/quote]

I so agree with nano here ....
  6. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

if you mean the 360 Kinect sensor the the answer is NO! It's not compatible with any of the Xbox One models.. You need the Xbox one Kinect sensor.. unfortunately both the Kinect sensor for the Xbox One and the Sensor You would need to use the sensor with
    the One S ((and the One X) as both the One S and One X lacks the kinect sensor port) has been discontinued by M$, dont' know about awailability of the Xbox One sensor from reputable retailers, but the adapter is sold out and is only awailable form places like
    EBay and similar at "blackmail" prices
Thema:

NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor

1. NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor - Similar Threads - NEED SELL 360

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  5. All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered

in XBoX on Windows
    All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered: Hi, I am trying to sell my old 360 console on Amazon but it keeps saying I need to be a partner with Microsoft to do this, I've looked about found a link to some ai cloud partner thing but it's...
  6. Need autorisation from Microsoft to sell my used consoles on Amazon.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need autorisation from Microsoft to sell my used consoles on Amazon.: Hi there, I need a letter from Microsoft to sell my xbox console on Amazon. How do I get one? 9c595781-1217-4dfb-8cea-65120697b86a
  7. Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...: It is extremely hard to get an Xbox Series X console at the recommended price due to resellers. Why can't Microsoft sell for 1000 $ and then do a 50 % refund on the first activation of the...
  8. What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?: So I have a good idea what to do but I just want to get all the steps straight. The 360 has been amazing for over a decade but it's time to retire it as there's not much ocassion to turn it on...
  9. Need Kinect to sell X1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Kinect to sell X1?: Trying to get some store credit and GameStop employee says I need the kinect to sell it. Um what?? I bought it without the kinect, why would I need it to trade it in??...
  10. Does a person need the cards they sell for a 360, for my grandson to play games I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a person need the cards they sell for a 360, for my grandson to play games I buy?: I bought a 360 yesterday, and ask saleman if I needed internet card for grandson to play games I buy for him and was told no, but after setting up the 360 the free Halo game that came with it has...