Need to report my gamer tag for getting deranked

Discus and support Need to report my gamer tag for getting deranked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamer tag is on Xbox 360 and I was deranked by the gamer tag [MOD REMVED] former Gamer tag [MOD REMOVED] I would please like my rank restored... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StRa8SmOoThY, Mar 2, 2017.

1. StRa8SmOoThY
    StRa8SmOoThY Guest

My gamer tag is on Xbox 360 and I was deranked by the gamer tag
    [MOD REMVED]
    former Gamer tag [MOD REMOVED] I would please like my rank restored

:)

StRa8SmOoThY, Mar 2, 2017
  2. Bans from COD4

This game is truely broken been deranked 3 times, just got deranked right now. stuck at lvl 1 10 prestige.... Is there anyone I can contract or report this too? I don't wanta lose my account

Spartacus24892, Mar 2, 2017
  3. 1969Camaro
    1969Camaro Guest
    Help needed

I have called live and they told me I needed to file a cyber crime report. This is stupid,my kids are just having fun and some kid has to ruin it. His gamer tag is minecraft4EVER if you can find him I would like to have a chat.

1969Camaro, Mar 2, 2017
  4. Need to report my gamer tag for getting deranked

Hey there StRa8SmOoThY,

There isn't anything that can be done in this situation here. You'll need to reach out to
    Activision Support to see if there is any options available.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 3, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there StRa8SmOoThY,

There isn't anything that can be done in this situation here. You'll need to reach out to
    Activision Support to see if there is any options available.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. onyxishere Win User

I Was Derancked

You are not allowed to call out other gamers on the forums. Use the dashboard reporting tools to report their tag.

As for being deranked. Sorry to hear it. Right now, the only way you will be able to get back into mp games is through invite only. Your best bet here is to contact the developer and see if they can do anything to help out.
  7. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  8. an1n1m1ty Win User

avoid me rep

It's broke....my rep just dropped to needs improvement due to reports on my gamer tag.....MY GAMERTAG !!! Lol
  9. an1n1m1ty Win User

People sending fake negative feedback,making my reputation labeled as "Avoid Me"

It's flawed, hands down....my gamer tag has 15 reports on it? It was 3 at the start of the month....now my rep says needs work....no other changes on any other type of report...it's a good system you say? Then tell me what's wrong with my gamer tag and how
    its awesomeness should be detrimental to my rep?
Thema:

1. Need to report my gamer tag for getting deranked - Similar Threads - Need report gamer

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  10. Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report hackers in Elden Ring: Please, I was playing with a friend and an invasor insta-killed me. This happened twice. I just want to know how and where can I report them. I have clips as evidence. I have enough of this...