need to redownload forza horizon 4

Discus and support need to redownload forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had to uninstall forza horizon 4 standard edition from my PC due to some memory issues. Purchase date October 24, 2021 | Order number 6811378315. now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamerSA, Mar 29, 2023.

1. gamerSA
    gamerSA Guest

i had to uninstall forza horizon 4 standard edition from my PC due to some memory issues. Purchase date October 24, 2021 | Order number 6811378315. now when i log into the account, the only option i have is to download it via purchasing a game pass. please provide instructions on how i can download this game without having to pay for it again. its the same PC. just need to re download. thank you.

:)

gamerSA, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, gamerSA! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game and should change the store account. Try installing the game from there.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Hi, it could be that that part of the game is installed on a bad sector of your hard drive. What you need to do is delete Forza Horizon, then download some demos to approx the same size of Forza Horizon. Once they have downloaded, then redownload Forza
    Horizon. That way the Forza is on a different part of the Hard Drive, and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
  4. ZaneLee1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session

5. MindBlender Win User

GTA V disc unreadable (IT'S GAMES ON DEMAND!)

There was similar issue with Forza Horizon on demand, what resolved the issue with it was to do a license transfer to the second console and redownloading the game (without deleting it as you only need to redownload the license).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Lego Install

That is an add-on to Forza Horizon 4, not a separate game. If you also have Forza Horizon 4 you would access the Lego portion in game. If not, you would need the game in order to play the add-on.
Thema:

1. need to redownload forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - need redownload forza

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. If I own the digital copy and then buy the hard copy will I need to redownload?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I own the digital copy and then buy the hard copy will I need to redownload?: If I own the digital copy and then buy the hard copy will I need to redownload? d9186ec6-471b-468f-b19a-cd96e4a49153
  7. I restarted my Xbox when I downloaded MWII, and it says I need to redownload it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I restarted my Xbox when I downloaded MWII, and it says I need to redownload it: So I waited a whole day for MWII to download right? I play it for a bit then hop off, next day I have this update for the campaign that everytime I open the sidebar it keeps updating. I’m in...
  8. I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz: I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz e4e8b2d9-6cee-4ad1-943d-7c43a3737502
  9. I need to redownload my profile... I did not get the detailes on how to do this. can anyone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to redownload my profile... I did not get the detailes on how to do this. can anyone ...: Ihad to renew my Live gold sub, and now i cannot access the extra content in Star Wars Battle front. I had purchased the elete bundle with all the expansions included, now when i try to play them...
  10. Bethesda: "May need to redownload FO4 Pre-order."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bethesda: "May need to redownload FO4 Pre-order.": Those with an Xbox One digital pre-order for Fallout 4 may need to redownload the game before being able to play. Eurogamer link: Clicky. b4280abe-1ec0-49f0-98bb-2246ad0d71c4