Need to merge accounts

Discus and support Need to merge accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an active xbox 360 account that i did not realize i could carry over to xbox one. I created a new microsoft account on the xbox one and would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustynGriffin, Nov 22, 2018.

  1. Need to merge accounts


    I have an active xbox 360 account that i did not realize i could carry over to xbox one. I created a new microsoft account on the xbox one and would now like to combine them and keep everything from the new account as well as memory from the old one.

    :)
     
    AustynGriffin, Nov 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Kyuzatzu
    Kyuzatzu Guest
    Merging multiple accounts

    When will you guys implement account merging?

    I have multiple accounts but need them merged!
     
    Kyuzatzu, Nov 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Merging Xbox Accounts

    As it says on the title, how does one go about merging one account to another on Xbox Live? I accidentally made this account and I'd like to merge this account to my main account. Also, if I do, will my Games For Windows Marketplace purchases and games merge
    onto my account without the need for an activation code?
     
    BlabbyMovie06, Nov 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Need to merge accounts

    Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge accounts.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 22, 2018
    #4
  5. Is there any way possible to get the memory crossed over to my new account?
     
    AustynGriffin, Nov 22, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but no. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 22, 2018
    #6
  7. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    You cannot merge accounts. If you have not bought any games to new one or the games are less than 48 hours old, request refund. And then login with the 360 account and buy the games Need to merge accounts :)
     
    Darkwolfecze, Nov 22, 2018
    #7
  8. Need to merge accounts

    Could i cancel the new account and get my live and 2 months of game pass refunded so i can put it on the account i want to keep?
     
    AustynGriffin, Nov 22, 2018
    #8
  9. Didnt buy games but i did buy live and the game pass for two months. I would like to be able to keep that and everything would be fine.
     
    AustynGriffin, Nov 22, 2018
    #9
  10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you have the One set as your Home console, you can share the gold and games from Game Pass to your original account. You would just have to start over on any games you have played on your One if you decide to use your original account.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 22, 2018
    #10
  11. That'll be fine thanks so much for the help!
     
    AustynGriffin, Nov 22, 2018
    #11
  12. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Austyn,

    Just to add a little to what Smwutches said. Once the 2 months is over then you can purchase it on the account you want to keep. You can go turn off the auto renew so it wont charge when it gets close to expiring.

    Thanks,

    Brad
     
    XBF Brad A, Nov 6, 2018
    #12
  13. AustynGriffin Win User

    Need to merge accounts

    Could i cancel the new account and get my live and 2 months of game pass refunded so i can put it on the account i want to keep?
  14. Smwutches Win User

    Need to merge accounts

    If you have the One set as your Home console, you can share the gold and games from Game Pass to your original account. You would just have to start over on any games you have played on your One if you decide to use your original account.
  15. AustynGriffin Win User

    Need to merge accounts

    Didnt buy games but i did buy live and the game pass for two months. I would like to be able to keep that and everything would be fine.
  16. XBF Brad A Win User

    Need to merge accounts

    Hello Austyn,

    Just to add a little to what Smwutches said. Once the 2 months is over then you can purchase it on the account you want to keep. You can go turn off the auto renew so it wont charge when it gets close to expiring.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  17. AustynGriffin Win User

    Need to merge accounts

    Is there any way possible to get the memory crossed over to my new account?
Thema:

Need to merge accounts

Loading...
  1. Need to merge accounts - Similar Threads - Need merge accounts

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...