Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

Discus and support Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to log on my acc to take of Re 431ebbc2-2bd9-409a-b78e-f0f143f5f03e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dishionCovington, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

I need to log on my acc to take of Re

:)

dishionCovington, Sep 26, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

3. Euporiaa Win User

Old Account to New Account

If you want to create a new acc you don’t have to delete the old one just make a brand new email, it could really be anything try not to forget the email and password just hit create new and make something up.
  4. ZaidenZaiden Win User

There was a problem with the update: 0x8b108036 0x00000000 0x00000300

Will this require me to log back into my Xbox account. If so I don’t know my password and don’t have access to my old email the Xbox was created in
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

i forgot to turn off recurring billing in account where ive forgotten the password. is there a way to deactivate the account?

Hi there,

You will need to log into the account in order to deactivate it, or turn off the subscription on it.

If you don't remember the password to the account, you can follow the steps here to reset or recover it.

Then follow the steps here to turn off the subscription.
  6. stormhazim400 Win User

How to 'Change' the e-mail address used to sign into my Xbox Live Account?

Go to Billing account information and sign in with the Microsoft account (email and password) that is associated with your Xbox Live account.

Note If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Manage your Microsoft account.

Make changes to your billing account information and click Save.
Thema:

1. Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password - Similar Threads - Need log acc

2. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  3. need my account unlocked so i can log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    need my account unlocked so i can log in: We were trying to login in yesterday to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, we messed up on the password and it locked it out, I found the password, my cell phone has changed from [mod...
  4. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  5. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.: i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and...
  6. I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me: I need to force log everywhere out because ive been hacked 04206cba-2457-46de-b2f5-b79c0c489c30
  7. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  8. somenone log on in to my acount and i need to recover my acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    somenone log on in to my acount and i need to recover my acount: i download random thing and i got banned on every sigle server in minecraft i need to recover my acount pls help me 541158f1-f0de-4976-bccf-d463679974e7
  9. I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?: When I want to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says to go to the website. So I go to the website and after I found the right account it says to enter the code of the screen. But...
  10. I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account: buy xbox contact us page is the worst I've ever used it just keeps saying there a problem, ive tried everything and don't know what to do bcc57ca5-ba8b-430c-9604-6b2657687124