Need to Know if i can

Discus and support Need to Know if i can in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello iam at my cousins house out of state. I need to know if i buy a external hd and buy xbox games on my account useing his xbox to buy/ download to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by graxix, Mar 7, 2020.

  1. graxix
    graxix Guest

    Need to Know if i can


    Hello iam at my cousins house out of state. I need to know if i buy a external hd and buy xbox games on my account useing his xbox to buy/ download to external hd. Am i able to just plug and play when i get home on my xbox as in not locked to his machine
    somehow. Main reason he has fast cable downloads 4hrs me dial up can be 16hrs up to 4 days depending on drops for 100 gig games. We are both kinda new to xbox world. Him PS me PC Thx

    :)
     
    graxix, Mar 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Need to Know if i can

    Yes you can. Anything you purchase is tied to your account, not the console. So as long as the games are purchased on your account and you sign into the same account when you get home, the games will work from the external drive.
  3. graxix Win User

    Need to Know if i can

    Yes you can. Anything you purchase is tied to your account, not the console. So as long as the games are purchased on your account and you sign into the same account when you get home, the games will work from the external drive.
    Great tyvm. Dont really need another external hd so i thought it best to ask the xbox pro,s before buying Thanks again :)
  4. MishManners Win User

    I need know

    Yep this happens. Did you want to suggest anything? Or just pointing out that people simply do unfollow others like any other social media? If you want people to keep following, be consistent, and like all good friends, if they don't want to follow you,
    you probably don't need them then anyways!
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

    I need know

    Hello VZ,

    Followers are people that have friended you while friends are people you have friended. People have different reasons for "unfriending"/"unfollowing" someone but I wouldn't focus on it too heavily.

    IE) Perhaps you no longer play the game they main, haven't heard and/or talked to each out in while, etc. I've known a few people who have even "unfollowed" simply because they wanted to be the top of their leaderboard.
  6. Sins360 Win User

    I need know

    Hello Vz GhostGirl,

    Different gamers will follow and unfollow certain people for different reasons. Perhaps they are just clearing their friend list of people they no longer speak to, or maybe they followed by mistake.

    I wouldn't take it personal. It happens all the time. My suggestion for gaining more followers is to be active in the community tab on Xbox, play a lot of multiplayer-centric titles to gain new friends and accomplices, or start livestreaming. Have a great
    day.
Thema:

Need to Know if i can

Loading...
  1. Need to Know if i can - Similar Threads - Need

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...