Need to get unsuspended?

Discus and support Need to get unsuspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to get unsuspended for two weeks and the person that reported me said a lot worse things than I did. I need help please I cant talk in a party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyKaufman, Dec 10, 2018.

  1. Need to get unsuspended?


    I need to get unsuspended for two weeks and the person that reported me said a lot worse things than I did. I need help please I cant talk in a party or anything

    :)
     
    JeremyKaufman, Dec 10, 2018
    #1
  2. WispyGosling606 Win User

    Need to get unsuspended?

    go to https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

    Need to get unsuspended?

    I'd review the
    Code of Conduct
    and remember, mute/report/block. Retaliating doesn't solve anything so firing back manes if they report you, you get banned too. Try to appeal
    here.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Need to get unsuspended?

    Hi, if eligible file a case review at: https://enforcement.xbox.com

    The Enforcement team do not use the forums and Support can not assist either.

    It doesn't matter who started what, if you break the code of conduct and get reported, you will get a suspension.

    In future, report, block and do not respond.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Need to get unsuspended?

    Hi JeremyKaufman,

    You need to go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review then the enforcement team can decide to end your suspension

    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. JoelHansen Win User

    Need to get unsuspended?

    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Need to get unsuspended?

Loading...
  1. Need to get unsuspended? - Similar Threads - Need unsuspended

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. I need my account unsuspended

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account unsuspended: On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent...
  10. I need an enforcement person to unsuspend me

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need an enforcement person to unsuspend me: I don't know why I got suspended can I talk to a support enforcement representative ae16d9b9-b291-43e7-b520-c55c723a4809