need to get unbanned please i didn't know there was a credit thing and i got ban please ...
Discus and support need to get unbanned please i didn't know there was a credit thing and i got ban please ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm so sorry that going over the the max credit thing my bad i didn't know there was a thing no body told me there was please my sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StumpyCoffee567, Jun 11, 2017.
Thema:
need to get unbanned please i didn't know there was a credit thing and i got ban please ...
Loading...
-
need to get unbanned please i didn't know there was a credit thing and i got ban please ... - Similar Threads - need unbanned please
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
I need help to get unban
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help to get unban: Hi My name is Arianna,I been got suspended on my Xbox and I did the appeal so I can get unbanned and they keep Dieal it and it crazy how I don’t get a second chances and i don’t get unbanned until... -
Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.: Good evening, to start off no, this isn’t a typical “Unban me!!!!” rant that gets posted on the forums alot. My reason for posting is that I genuinely have no clue why I was banned. Upon sending... -
Temporary suspensionI need to get unban, it wasn’t my faul
in XBoX on ConsolesTemporary suspensionI need to get unban, it wasn’t my faul: I have been banned due to the fact that this guy thought I was hacking just because I killed him one shot in fortnite ans built super fast, he said if I don’t play with him he will report me, so I... -
I need to review to unban my account
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to review to unban my account: I was banned a couple months ago and I’ve been feeling so sad because I lost all my data all I want is to get it unbanned and start over because I don’t get as angry as I did before because I’ve... -
plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate
in XBoX on Consolesplz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate: thank you plz i need to talk to my team members 8abf61f4-2e9f-4a61-948e-a95232a89ec8