Need to get rid of code 0x80080005

Discus and support Need to get rid of code 0x80080005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me out like **** is up d012057f-f51d-4e43-86c5-56aaaa67564c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by travis duckett, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Need to get rid of code 0x80080005

Help me out like **** is up

:)

travis duckett, Apr 12, 2023
  2. travis duckett Win User

All games nothing works at all
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you are getting an error.

Can you tell me more about the problem please? Is this on your PC?

Are we trying to install Xbox game pass games on PC and getting this error?

Please also provide some steps that you have done already.

Thanks!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Travis, what device would this be happening on, console or PC?

Does this error happen with all games?
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Erro 0x80080005 na microsoft store e no windows update

6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Removing Passcode

Do get rid of the Pass code for your account you need to go to account management and go to "Xbox LIVE Pass code" and then enter your current pass code and then disable it
Thema:

1. Need to get rid of code 0x80080005 - Similar Threads - Need rid code

2. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  3. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  4. I need help getting rid of minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting rid of minecraft beta: I have tried everything, solution A, B, and C. I watched several videos and am still stuck on beta. I need some major help submitted by /u/thedeathdump1 [link] [comments]
  5. You need to get rid of hong kong sar on keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    You need to get rid of hong kong sar on keyboard: I need to contact a Microsoft support or anyone who reads this I found a certain symbol in this language which needs to be removed from the keyboard text and type I was playing the elder scrolls...
  6. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  7. how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!: i am playing DOA 6. and i get these crashes. claiming fault of XAudio2_7.dll. i saw ways to avoid it. but deleting. but i need audio! :c 8127a57b-05bd-4edc-8a10-64aeb342f147
  8. Need help in getting rid of a toxic alternative account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help in getting rid of a toxic alternative account: For anyone who knows how it feels that justification wasn't met properly to a hacker, cheater, or outright toxic player, please help me rid Xbox of one such player who finds harassing people on a...
  9. I need to get rid of parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to get rid of parental control: Please help. Ryley hohensinn Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Xbox id: Please email me. eda3b9c5-823c-4747-b9aa-f1dda3118660
  10. My account is on hold settings and I need help getting rid of the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is on hold settings and I need help getting rid of the money: My Xbox one account is on child settings and it has $50 on it, but there's no way I can spend the money! I've tried making it into a adult account but nothing works! I don't know what to do!...