need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

Discus and support need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ur delulu 4life��, Dec 3, 2023.

1. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes

:)

Ur delulu 4life��, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait throttle long queue times please fix it

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

I really understand how frustrating this is. As though here we cannot take this to higher-ups, I can provide you with the link to Xbox Idea Hub:

https://news.xbox.com/2019/03/29/engage-using-the-xbox-idea-hub/

There you can share Ideas and Engage with Team Xbox Using the Xbox Idea Hub. That means you can ask and suggest improvements.

Here is also a link to Cloud Gaming troubleshooting. There they mention that they are aware of the long wait times, and they are working hard to solve it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-network

In case you need further assistance, here is the link to support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Ur delulu 4life😘ð Win User

need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait throttle long queue times please fix it

Get me into a **** server if I look on **** Fortnite I don’t see anyone playing so tell me how is there a **** wait time
  4. EyEdEaLz Win User

Wordament

gamerXpress, you just swipe the screen just like if you were scrolling left to right between menus on any other app or game.
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

Lost my follower

I think that the Dark Brotherhood Initiates are the only followers that will wait forever in whatever spot you left them in. If that happened on accident you need to find them. Sorry.
  6. Frank Wilson2 Win User

Xbox one X starfield crash, green screen. everytime

Hello!

Not a fix, but a workaround I've found is: 1. Opening the Xbox menu

2. Pressing start button on Starfield to pull up mini-menu (Game card, add to group, etc.)

3. Click give feedback and wait for it to start loading

4. Back out by pressing B repeatedly

This usually will bring you back to starfield save/settings menu as if you paused without having to close the game or restart your cloud gaming session. Like I said, not a fix but definitely better than having to fully reload the game and possibly get stuck in the cloud queue 🥴

Hope this helps!
Thema:

need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

1. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait... - Similar Threads - need fix cloud

2. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  3. is there any way to fix this, or no and i just need to get a new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to fix this, or no and i just need to get a new one.: my controller is an Xbox elite series 2 controller LB button sometimes doesn't work for example sometimes I click the LB. button 10 times then doesn't respond for 2 times its random if it responds...
  4. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  5. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  6. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  7. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  8. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  9. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  10. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...