Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but...

Discus and support Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but issue is still present. 9db46bde-077f-47bc-b248-3bcc4d5291b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sal Lazar, Feb 20, 2025.

  1. Sal Lazar
    Sal Lazar Guest

    Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but...


    Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but issue is still present.

    :)
     
    Sal Lazar, Feb 20, 2025
    #1
  2. Lee.L - MSFT Win User

    Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but issue is still present.

    Hello Dear User

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    I understand that you are having trouble on your console, and I understand your confusion.

    If your Xbox Series X has already been serviced by Microsoft but the issue is still happening, you're likely eligible for a replacement or further support, especially if the problem persists after the repair. To contact Xbox support, visit Contact us | Xbox Support, click contact us, and choose as the following picture, click next and skip, then you can chat with online support.


    [​IMG]


    Please feel free to let me know if you have any further updates, thanks.

    Best Regards.

    Lee-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Horrible customer service

    The problem Is with the global chip shortage and the one x has been discontinued therr may not.be similar console for you to get exchanged the website may not take into account stock of the xbox one x.

    Yes it's cheaper to get aa new console like one s or series s
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    An Xbox One and a Series X are two different consoles. The game has not been released for the Xbox One. You would need a Series S or X console in order to install it.
  5. HomelessHippo69 Win User

    XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

    They will not reply on this post anymore as someone from Microsoft told me I should send my series X in for a ‘service’ totalling £240. They then marked this question as ‘solved’ and no one from Microsoft has come back to the post since. I have created a new post which I will link below. It hasn’t been solved as there are so many more people with the issue still?

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/battlefield-2042-series-x-crashing/534c706e-b2d1-4d52-9b9b-b11195b6e341
  6. gds1972 Win User

    Disc tray

    Hi

    As choppyseize has said you will need to send your console in to Microsoft for it to be serviced or possibly consider purchasing a new Xbox One S or Xbox One X.
Thema:

Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but...

Loading...
  1. Need to exchange my Xbox x series for a new one. This has been serviced by Microsoft, but... - Similar Threads - Need exchange series

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...