Need to disconnect an old EA account from my profile

Discus and support Need to disconnect an old EA account from my profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title implies, I've got this old EA account from like 6+ years ago that I don't have the login for anymore, but it's stuck on my linked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pershing1945, Nov 28, 2021.

1. pershing1945
    pershing1945 Guest

As the title implies, I've got this old EA account from like 6+ years ago that I don't have the login for anymore, but it's stuck on my linked accounts. Since I can't remove it from the (PC)Xbox app, it asks me to do it from EA's website but I haven't got the slightest clue as to what my old info is.

:)

pershing1945, Nov 28, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

As the account linking process is external, only EA can help with this.
  3. pershing1945 Win User

Nevermind, just got around it. Somehow the account was registered without an email, so I signed into EA's desktop app using the Xbox login feature where it prompted me to add account info(email, password, ect), then unlinked it.
  4. sevendead Win User

Help with Origin

Origin Accounts are the same as the old EA Accounts. If you already had an EA account then you just need to log into Origin (software, game,or website) with your old EA creditials. EA support might be able to merge accounts, they merged my old BF2 account
    into my EA account a long while back.
  5. Belle B Win User

How can I change my linked EA account on my Xbox account?

Hi Connor

Sorry to hear about that, however, the only way to unlink your Xbox profile to your old EA account is to log in on that old EA account first.

So since you're not able to log in on that old EA account anymore, you would need to reach out to EA so they can manually do it for you.

You may refer here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gami...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. RADARFOXONE Win User

163.com help!

Also the new profile isn’t attached to my old account so I can’t access any history or ea sports or fallout 😖
Thema:

1. Need to disconnect an old EA account from my profile - Similar Threads - Need disconnect old

2. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  3. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  4. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  7. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  8. Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it: My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random and I have no idea how to fix it I’ve tried re...
  9. Need to disconnect/remove a Xbox Account from a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to disconnect/remove a Xbox Account from a Microsoft Account: Hey, A few years back, I created a personal email account (hotmail). Due to the Microsoft changes this became a Microsoft account. As a result, I unknowingly created an Xbox account that is...
  10. ( need help ) i don't know why but i always get disconnect off wireless anyone else get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ( need help ) i don't know why but i always get disconnect off wireless anyone else get ...: hey fellow Xbox gamers just looking for some help when i'm playing call of duty AW on wireless connection on Xbox i always get disconnect from the game i'm the only person in the house i'm on...