Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission

Discus and support Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am in disbelief. I discovered I have an xbox profile created by Microsoft without my permission. Nothing on any of the support pages allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rkeesecker, May 27, 2022.

1. rkeesecker
    rkeesecker Guest

I am in disbelief. I discovered I have an xbox profile created by Microsoft without my permission. Nothing on any of the support pages allow me to address this. By the way, I shouldn't be surprised, but I am stunned at the insulting manner which Microsoft uses to make customer support virtually impossible. I feel like I am living in George Orwell's world.

Could someone please tell me how to delete this ridiculous xbox profile?

:)

rkeesecker, May 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

A Microsoft account and an Xbox account are essentially the same thing. So the only way to delete it would be to close the Microsoft account.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can't setup.an Xbox without registering it online as it needs day one patch

Unless you.plan on using ancient consoles most require updates to play the newest games

Most..games.require you to connect online to install.the games

This is because games.are.bigger then disks especially triple.a titles.pr.They need day 1 patches

Not to mention. A lot of new features come with updates even console side

Nintendo or playstation add constantly new features with every update it's not Orwellian it's just common sense

New updates = you are getting more out of your games or consoles

Everything from.compatibility to new Amd gpu features that are added later

Here are some.examples or system updates

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

That doesn't include.the feature games add later.like matchmaking

Or balance updates like Diablo or halo infinite
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this pottsalot2

Something that works for me is create a desktop shortcut for each game , and when I'm offline I open the game in that way (without using the Xbox app)

**Before that, make sure you have enabled offline permission for your PC

Open Microsoft Store > Click on your profile picture > App settings > offline permissions
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

It is not possible to delete an Xbox profile/gamertag without deleting a Microsoft account.

I think the best way to solve this is to create a new Microsoft account for each child if the ones they are using are not their accounts.

However, it is important to point out that the Minecraft license is attached to the Microsoft account used to purchase the game, so you may need to re-purchase the game on the new accounts.

Moreover, it’s good to clarify that purchases are not transferable as well.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox 360 local data deletion

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NE0L1GHT

If you never connected your Xbox 360 profile to a Microsoft account unfortunately nope.
    Once you delete the local profile the information is permanently deleted from the console

But if you already connected the profile all you need to do is download the profile associated with the Microsoft account used to create or link the profile
Thema:

1. Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission - Similar Threads - Need delete profile

2. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  3. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  4. I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.: I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. Hotmail doesn't exist so I can't set it up as a new one. c23daf49-8246-46f3-82fb-b812ee21dab6
  5. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  6. I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...: I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or view it , it is just there. Also, the new videos...
  7. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...
  8. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  9. need to delete XBox from my account as I was hacked in the past and I do not utilize XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to delete XBox from my account as I was hacked in the past and I do not utilize XBox: Need assistance on deleting XBox from my Microsoft Account. I was hacked in the past and charged for use and purchases related to XBox. 219b9b66-7da6-4c0e-a669-597ea56f4543
  10. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...