Need to contact support, but none of the options actually work.

Discus and support Need to contact support, but none of the options actually work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fedex lost my order, need to contact support to get it sorted. The problem is that there is no direct contact method available, and the request a call... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke Sams, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Luke Sams
    Luke Sams Guest

Fedex lost my order, need to contact support to get it sorted. The problem is that there is no direct contact method available, and the request a call feature simple refuses to work.

Need this resolved asap, already been a problem for far too long.

:)

Luke Sams, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Luke Sams,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you were unable to contact support as the request a call did not work. Since this is a concern about order, we encourage you to contact live support team about this. Please post a screenshot of the error message and conceal any personal information (like phone number).

We know how important it is for you to receive your order. In that case, we will provide you steps below on how to contact the support and update us if request a call feature is still not working so we can check and investigate:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. In any case, you will have issues contacting support, you may try using InPrivate browser, different browsers, different devices, or connect to a different internet connection.
    11. Lastly, let us know if there is an error message or code while contacting the team. Please post a screenshot of the issue and conceal any personal information. Let us know in what country or region you are located. Please do not provide your complete home address.
    We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Issue reading some blueray discs

If none of this works, then I think you should contact xbox official support. You can use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Foxidize Win User

Cant purchase Live, glitch in the system

Try using a different browser. Make sure that your credit card info is correct, and if that still doesn't work, try upgrading or purchasing on the console.

If none of these options work, you will need to contact Microsoft Support here :
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Best of luck!

Fox
  6. Altecme Win User

Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X

Cheers. Seems I will need to contact Xbox support. None of the suggested troubleshooting steps have worked.
Thema:

1. Need to contact support, but none of the options actually work. - Similar Threads - Need contact support

2. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  3. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  4. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  5. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  6. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.: Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with...
  7. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  8. I need to contact someone from the Xbox support team ASAP about a stuck transaction.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to contact someone from the Xbox support team ASAP about a stuck transaction.: I got an Xbox recently, tried to buy an Xbox game pass ultimate for 1 month. Turns out my region is not available, so I entered a US address for the billing address. Obviously, I got an error...
  9. Need to contact Support - impossible to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Support - impossible to do: Hi, I am in a position where I am attempting to contact Microsoft regarding my extended warranty not showing on a recently replaced Elite 2 controller. I am unable to do this, as when I navigate...
  10. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...