Need to change phone number

Discus and support Need to change phone number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; they have wrong number on file 05ed3ff0-5ad8-4dbd-9d31-dec2e5c7f2f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FourthCellar549, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Need to change phone number

they have wrong number on file

:)

FourthCellar549, Oct 13, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 13, 2017
  3. TimMuir
    TimMuir Guest
    Phone Number Change

How do I change the cell phone number associated with my account? The number to where texts go is no longer my number and I want to update it.

TimMuir, Oct 13, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 13, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

6. onyxishere Win User

Phone Number Change

7. Josh With Dosh Win User

Change my phone number

Has your query been resolved ?
  8. TermedKid191 Win User

Change my phone number

I would like to change my old phone number to my new number
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Change my phone number

You can change your security info like phone numbers and emails at
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

However, unless you have means to verify your old phone number (or other security proofs you already added), it will take 30 days to change your phone number.

This is to prevent hackers who got your password to add their own phone number or email without prior verification through the existing security proofs.

Also, while on that page, if you haven't already done so, you should enable Two Step Verification and set up the free Authenticator App on your smartphone as well, to make your account hacking proof.
Thema:

1. Need to change phone number - Similar Threads - Need change phone

2. my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental...: my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental change from the first one so now i have to pay to change it) 0dd4ace5-41ba-4d06-8b95-274894dcd177
  3. I need help, my account Tyman3310 got hacked and they changed the email what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, my account Tyman3310 got hacked and they changed the email what do I do: I woke up one morning to see that someone from Afghanistan stole my account and changed the login I need help 3119974e-80bc-4ca5-a615-58ebfde2505b
  4. I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please: My child used my email address for their Xbox live account and has changed the date of birth on my account to their date of birth. How can I change this back to my date of birth so that it is no...
  5. I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my...: My account has no restrictions so I am unsure which setting I have to change in order to play mycareer. Could someone help me with that? 3b7b0616-0a99-4773-97d8-943cc41d8eef
  6. Minecraft account hacked, need help was changed to a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account hacked, need help was changed to a different email: Minecraft account hacked, need help was changed to a different email [img] 29f711f3-3c1a-4d3c-a51a-5f69c064dd45
  7. Changing accounts when loading up a game through Microsoft store. Need help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing accounts when loading up a game through Microsoft store. Need help!!!: For some reason when I try to run a game on the Microsoft store as soon as I load into the game it changes accounts to my Pc's Microsoft account. I want it to use the Microsoft account that has...
  8. I need to change my child's age to allow purchasing pc gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my child's age to allow purchasing pc gaming: I need to change my child's age to allow purchasing pc gaming aee9f08d-10a6-48df-baf7-e97ea093bd64
  9. i don't need an alias, I need to change my son's email address from mine to his

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't need an alias, I need to change my son's email address from mine to his: My son used my personal email address to establish an xbox account/microsoft account. Because of that, he appears to be the 'Family Organizer'. I want to associate his Xbox profile and gamertag...
  10. I need to change my phone number for verification asap

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my phone number for verification asap: hi, I am trying to loging to my account from a different xbox and the verification asks for my old phone number which I no longer have access to. I have changed the number but it says I have to...