Need to change phone number

Discus and support Need to change phone number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; they have wrong number on file 05ed3ff0-5ad8-4dbd-9d31-dec2e5c7f2f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FourthCellar549, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Need to change phone number

they have wrong number on file

:)

FourthCellar549, Oct 13, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 13, 2017
  3. TimMuir
    TimMuir Guest
    Phone Number Change

How do I change the cell phone number associated with my account? The number to where texts go is no longer my number and I want to update it.

TimMuir, Oct 13, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 13, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

6. onyxishere Win User

Phone Number Change

7. Rostom L Win User

need to change my phone number for verification

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since this is part of your account security or personal information, only the account owner has the ability to change it.

Please follow the guide using this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  8. Josh With Dosh Win User

Change my phone number

Has your query been resolved ?
  9. Nkosana23 Win User

Change my phone number

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

To remove / add / update a phone number on your Microsoft account:
    1. Go to "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft" and sign in to your account: https://account.live.com/names/Manage

2. Select "Add phone number" and follow through the process of verifying your contact details and adding it to your account.

3. You can make the new contact the primary alias by selecting "Make primary".

4. You’ll then have the option to remove the old email address or phone number from your account.

Hope this helps resolve your query. Have a great day.
Thema:

1. Need to change phone number - Similar Threads - Need change phone

2. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  3. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  4. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  5. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  6. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  7. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  8. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  9. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...
  10. I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??: i have adriannoss1 and i want to change it in Adriannoss but i need to pay 9,99$?? any ideas d4f046d4-83b7-41ba-a47a-da750d5ecf4f