need to change my phone number for verification

Discus and support need to change my phone number for verification in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Phone was on other account I don't have so I want to change it to the new phone I have 2a1eb057-5459-48f3-9dae-3dabf881d112 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bend ya block�� ., Feb 5, 2023.

1. need to change my phone number for verification

Phone was on other account I don't have so I want to change it to the new phone I have

:)

Bend ya block�� ., Feb 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since this is part of your account security or personal information, only the account owner has the ability to change it.

Please follow the guide using this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. wishfulthink Win User

Email Verification Not Working

Tried signing up for Music Pass. Not getting a verification code in my google email. My phone number changed so I can't get a text. Can't change my phone number without getting a verification code. What's going on?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I need to change my phone number for verification asap

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Doga

I don’t like to give bad news but unfortunately this 30 days waiting time can’t be bypassed and no one can speed up this time
    It’s for security reasons

To avoid a similar situation in the future please keep all your security information up to date
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Phone number verification?

Hey there chumcool,

If you need to call phone support, navigate over to our
    Contact Us
    page. If you have any Xbox Support related questions, feel free to make a new thread detailing what you're experiencing/need help with. This way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks! :)
  6. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Phone number verification?

• Go to Manage your security info and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select Add New under Phone number or under Alternate email address.
    • Follow the instructions to set up and confirm the new proof.
    • If you already have a proof on your account, you might need to use that proof to verify the addition of a new proof.
      Note Proofs can be added to new accounts without validation for a short period. Existing accounts will need to have their proofs validated by using an existing proof.
    • If you’re unable to access any of your current proofs (such as a phone number you don’t recognize or an expired email account), see Get help with
      your Microsoft account security proofs
Thema:

1. need to change my phone number for verification - Similar Threads - need change phone

2. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  3. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  4. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  5. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  6. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  7. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  8. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  9. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...
  10. I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??: i have adriannoss1 and i want to change it in Adriannoss but i need to pay 9,99$?? any ideas d4f046d4-83b7-41ba-a47a-da750d5ecf4f