Need to change currency from American to Australian for paying for game rubies

Discus and support Need to change currency from American to Australian for paying for game rubies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i change from american to australian currency for buying in a game such as homicide squad ? 3dae71f8-799d-4b05-947b-885031059e12 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jennifer Keogh, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Need to change currency from American to Australian for paying for game rubies

how do i change from american to australian currency for buying in a game such as homicide squad ?

:)

Jennifer Keogh, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jennifer!

May I know why do you want to change it? Please note that the currency of the game you're trying to purchase matters to which location are you located, account region and the Store region. You must purchase it according to your location because manipulating or changing location may violate against the Microsoft's Terms of Service.
  3. Jennifer Keogh Win User

how do i change from american to australian currency for buying in a game such as homicide squad ?
    please help me with this problem
  4. MrAkister Win User

Digital games paid for in America won't play in Australia, help

When I say remove the digital copy I mean from the American account then migrate the account back to Australian. Since the game appears to not work if I migrate back to Australian for my account then download it. will its licenses be changed to Australian
    allowing me to play it?

Or can it be removed from my account completely then repurchase it when the account is Australian again, since the game is free now?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Game missing on backwards compatibility

Hey there V3ntilator!

You shouldn't need to worry about changing your console language, just the region of your account. If you're located in Norway you shouldn't need to worry about that.

To check, do other un-purchased games on the Xbox One store show as American currency instead of local currency, or is it just with Tower Bloxx Deluxe?
  6. xX H B0MB Xx Win User

The walking dead telltale on XBLA not working ..

Yeah I understand that it is an issue worldwide but a patch was released for the american version of the game which apparently didn't entirely fix the problem. This makes me think that a patch of the Australian game is extremely unlikely considering they
    didn't even fix the glitch initially from the American version.
Thema:

1. Need to change currency from American to Australian for paying for game rubies - Similar Threads - Need change currency

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  6. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  7. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  8. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...