Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently

Discus and support Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need to cancel my Xbox ultimate pass, can't remember sign in details but coming off bank account and don't use it. da5cadcd-5c88-42b3-8091-c00b9b9b0362 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jordan Tatton, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently

Need to cancel my Xbox ultimate pass, can't remember sign in details but coming off bank account and don't use it.

:)

Jordan Tatton, Apr 25, 2023
  2. stabila10 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi, thanks for answering.

No, I go to my history shops and appear Xbox game pass ultimate, i go to my subscription and appear Xbox game pass ultimate. I need urgently solve this problem
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jordan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(

You can also try and regain access

Do you remember if you registered either an email or phone numbe rto the account?
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

You say that you cancelled your subscription to Ultimate a few days ago, did you subscribe to Game Pass Core (sorta used to be Gold) after cancelling Ultimate? When you cancel Ultimate, it cancels all of it. Game Pass, EA Play, Online Multiplayer,...all of it. Once cancelled, you have no subscription at all and need to resubscribe to whichever level you want.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox console tenure badge disappeared after renewal

You are not forced to use ultimate. If you wanted to go back to Xbox Live Gold you needed first to cancel the ultimate subscription, and then insert the code. For all users, with xbox game pass ultimate active, when you submit a xbox live/xbox game pass
    for console/ xbox game pass for pc codes it will automatically convert in xbox game pass ultimate months using the established ratio.
  6. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently - Similar Threads - Need cancel ultimate

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. need to cancel a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to cancel a subscription: I have ongoing subscription on my account that my son added on my credit card, I need to cancel f15a3e24-ee97-440a-9e06-81cd1cdb1fa7
  5. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  6. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  7. I need to cancel my payment method on an account that I am locked out of because it uses an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my payment method on an account that I am locked out of because it uses an...: Recently, I made an Xbox account with an email that I don’t have access to anymore and signed up for game pass. My payment details are on there and I need to cancel them asap. Please help...
  8. Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?: I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game pass. I have signed in with my account etc but...
  9. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...: I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this 1daa268c-3cc0-49a3-b7f4-0c7923420acb
  10. I need to cancel a subscription and get a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to cancel a subscription and get a refund.: I need to cancel a subsciption that renewed on 11/1/2022 for $107.36 and get a refund. d92f217e-980e-48af-82d9-02ba78f8142b